Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Southern Germany

Hi,

I am not new, but I never introduced myself.

My name is Marcel with several nicknames: Sello, Turbo, Turbinski and what not...
    Living in Southern part of Germany.

The fun story about how I got into five cylinders...
    An uncle was working for Audi and had a 10V Turbo... He once took me for a ride, I think I was 10, and he tried to show off... the only thing that got stuck in my head was that amazing sound and the "quite OK" acceleration.
    I forgot that until I drove my G60 and was soaring around in the legal velocity-limits, when I got overtaken by an Audi200 that sounded like a rocket; every now and then I saw and heard that car driving to my town and got reminded of the 10VT. I think one or two years after that, I bought the S2; just chipped and a mild exhaust...
    At the local V.A.G. Dealer I bought some parts, I met the 220VT-guy again...
    From that day on, we became friends, and he helped me with everything on my car.

The "engine-to-be-in-my-car-soon" was assembled by him with perfection and he will help me (once again) to get the car running even better.
    During my RS4 days I got to know one of the nicest persons and most gifted programmer.
    So I think I am kind of gifted too with such a great support.

My automotive history:
    - Golf 2 Fire and Ice 90PS 1998
    - Golf G60 215PS 1998-2002
    - S2 Coupe 3B with RS2 Step 2002-2005 (got butt****ed by a lady, that was on the phone)
    - S2 Avant several Steps 2005-2010 (started as MTM 303PS, K26.8, K27.7, GT3582, GT4094)
    http://www.mestmotor.se/bilsnack/for...sport-S2-Avant
    Sadly I had to sell that car (Financial crisis, school etc...) I should have never sold that ride...
    - RS4 B5 3L K16 (est. 720PS) quick and boring
    - RS3 520PS (sadly spark plug destroyed the engine) even more boring

present ride:
    S2 coupe ABY from a forum member, slightly modified.

plans... to have an inconspicuous yet quick ride; in those days priceless...

Pictures please

Comment

Some nice cars in their

Comment

Nice video!
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Welcome Sello
          Its funny how many people come back to the S2 after enjoying other cars. Makes me think the media didn't get it, back in the day.
          I agree with the guys above, lets see some pictures of your cars
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

;-)
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X