Hello from UT, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from UT, USA

Just picked up this 90 CQ as a daily/project. Trying to track down all those cool S2 Parts! The last picture is the CQ sitting next to my MK6 R.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Nice project
    what parts do you need ?
    Audi Coupe S2 1993
    Audi V8 4.2 1993
    Audi cabrio 1998

Comment

Hello and Nice clean looking motor what`s with the bonnet being red ?. Its has an S2 bumper on then. What are you going to do with the old girl. Isn`t this car an 80 not a 90 ?. Happy hunting on your parts list regards Lynn.

Comment

Originally posted by valjo View Post
        Nice project
        what parts do you need ?
        Too many, but mainly searching for:

UK S2 cluster and gauges
        S2 Black pillar trim
        RS2 Headlights
        And the left and right lower grilles in the S2 bumper

Comment

Originally posted by LSG View Post
          Hello and Nice clean looking motor what`s with the bonnet being red ?. Its has an S2 bumper on then. What are you going to do with the old girl. Isn`t this car an 80 not a 90 ?. Happy hunting on your parts list regards Lynn.
          Red bonnet was because the owner before last attempted DIY body repair, so the red was in better condition.

Plan is 20VT at ~400-450whp. Wrap with an audi sport livery. And just enjoy the life of a small chassis five cylinder!

And I meant 1990, not 90 style. Forgot that was a thing. lol

Comment

Cool! Sounds like you`ll have some fun. The 90 thing makes sense now . You will change the red bonnet I guess. You didn't get S2`s over there then. I`ll keep an eye on your thread. Best off luck with it cheers Lynn

Comment

Working...
            X