I can't post or subscribe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't post or subscribe

I keep trying to comment on certain posts or subscribe to shouldn't threads and it appears I don't have permission to do so. How do I fix this?

To clarify, I know how to post. Just cant. I have 1,000's of posts of Motorgeek and some other forums. But on the Group Buy pages, I can't post. The box to type a reply into doesn't even show up.

Comment

Might be a closed thread

Comment

Same here. You must have a higher post count. It's just to weed out scammers. I can't post there either yet.

Comment

zarati for the for sale and wanted areas you need to be a member for longer and have contributed to the site. The rest of the site you can use fine
          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Yes, Running on here to. Have been trying to get apart of the Group Buy for the Manifold for 2 months but PMs apparently are being received by anyone running. Tarded that you can't post there.

Comment

Gotta have at least 10 or so. I went for the group buy too for the Evo manifold.

Comment

Ghetto. But I understand I guess. Here goes to a few random posts.

Comment

The reason we added the restriction was due to bots and scammers that were abusing the good will on the site.
                  Greg

Comment

Totally understand. I hate the spam anymore so you guys are doing the right thing.

Comment

For zarati and others that have been asking I have enabled for you.
                      Greg

Comment

Thanks Greg!
                        -Alex-
                        '95 Audi 90QS (4.2L ABH V8, 034 IIc, and much more)
                        '87 Porsche 944 Turbo (T04E/60trim/#8, Wolf 3d V4+ EMS, J&S Safeguard, and much more)
                        '11 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X (Crew Cab, 6spd)

Comment

Makes me wonder if I can post.

Comment

Thanks Greg! I got in on the manifold group buy. All paid & Just waiting on the shipping now.

Comment

hello, i want to make a post and i can't or i'm not eligible or i might be mistaken... can you tell me how? so far i can only subscribe, reply, but not make a topic, my question was .. what's the tallest tire that can fit c4 platform a6 quattro on 15" tires, would 215/75/15 all terrain tires fit? with lift kit front and back..

Comment

Working...
                              X