1993 emerald green Urs4 avant rs2+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 emerald green Urs4 avant rs2+

Hi all. Been lurking for over 18months since I bought my urs4. I'm new, but I think most of the forum have owned the car. I've done very little to it in the last 18months other than replace worn components and spend weeks battling an aftermarket alarm system. Oh, driving I've done plenty. It has excelled in rain, snow, sun, as a family hack, transporting friends and bootfulls of parts and tools to buy even sillier project cars...and ocasionally chasing expensive "fast" cars. I do still have a long list of jobs to do! I'm here to learn (even more than I already have, thanks for the knowledge), drool over cars far nicer than mine, and hopefully buy cool parts. Once I have enough posts to satisfy the rules!

Cheers
    Alex

Alex. We like photos on this forum so get some up of your car!!! Any plans with your car or you keeping it stock?

Comment

Welcome Mr , show us your steed
      sigpic
      Cab 2.3E
      90q
      URS6

Comment

welcome to the forum. Looks like you've got a fair bit of use out of the urs4 over the last 18 months
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Hi all. Hi Mr slack, how are those seats treating you? Car is not stock.. But more money to be spent. There's a brake conversion in the parts sales forum I want. But need some more posts!

here it is post wash.

Comment

Good news, ive sussed the pictures. Recently fitted a GFB dv+. The stock recirc valve was struggling to contain 1.8bar... this is a really nifty bit of kit. I highly recommend it, it's Well made and adjustable (spring pressure and outlet orientation). I have gone for the harshest spring pressure setting available, I was being urged by my friends (delta integrale evo & sierra cosworth) to blank the hoses and run with no valve. Turbo has only done 10k, though, so would like to prolong it's life!

Comment

My very latest parts fit was extremely boring. Rear track control arms and arb drop links. It needs an alignment and the old arms were so corroded it was never going to happen. Also in shot: oem sport springs, bilsteins, and stud axle conversion.

Comment

What are you front control arms like ? (Re alignment)
                sigpic
                Cab 2.3E
                90q
                URS6

Comment

I’ve got the car that probably rolled off the production line on the same day as yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It needs front tie rods, they're seized on. Probably will do front control arms at the same time .

Comment

Working...
                    X