Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RS2 owner

Hi
    Started stripping down the car last week in preparation for full window out respray, 2 front seat and heading are being sent for reupholstering, rear tail gate lens sent for repairs and all lights being repolished here's some photos to date unfortunately I have had to sell my Audi quattro UR to finance this project its taken 5 years to find the right car but it was worth it
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Well done. Already looking much better than when it was for sale.
    Did you fix the misfire?
    I think I saw your Ur on cars and classics. Hopefully gone to a good home?
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Hi Dave booked the car in for a diagnosis on the misfire but don’t think it’s anything serious, I have not sold the ur yet but that baby took me 3 years to restore here’s some photos just a matter of time before I sell it
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Yes, that's the one. looks great. You must be gutted to be selling after three years work!
        I'm looking for a new project but your looks all sorted and is beyond my budget! Lets hope it goes to a good home.
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Hi those anybody know where I can get an engine undertray?

Comment

Buy new from Audi tradition

Comment

thanks just got the link

Comment

Damn, that UR is beautiful.

Comment

blood, sweat and tears I could not afford a road going car so I bought it as a ongoing project it was a rolling shell and 3 years later after finding the correct parts and making plenty of mistakes along the way I gave birth to the UR. I am happy it pleases you

Comment

Congratulations on becoming a fellow owner...Welcome to the club, I hope the car lives up-to your expectations.! Rightly your re-trimming the roof-liner while you have it apart, they have a tendency to sag after the best part of 30 years and it's a job you'll only want to do once.
                    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Hi yes the headline, drivers side seat bolster and gear leaver is off to be retrimmed this week. But did I have a shock today when I remove the driverside glove box what a mess. I have been working my way toward the glovebox removing aftermarket alarm wires cutting them desoldering and heat rapping the wires but I was not expecting this
                      Attached Files

Comment

That spaghetti is quite common it seems. Mine had similar and I took out a good couple of pounds in weight of wiring when I tidied it all up.
                        Nothelle S2 Avant
                        Black Ur project
                        Ocianic Ur project gone
                        S2 Coupe project gone
                        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Actually I had the the same issues with the WR fast Audi must of been high on the car thieves list

Comment

Joss, the reg of your car looked familiar, then the engine bay picture with red hoses and air filter setup confirmed it.
                            This is Charlie’s car from back in the day, he sold it circa 2006 I think.
                            You can search through his old posts to gain a bit of the cars history.
                            The ecu had an MTM remap.

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...653-my-rs2-mtm

Comment

Your joking and I was considering remapping the car thanks for that this car has had a hard life and but is still sound, it has never been restored in anyway so my challenge commences getting it back as close as I can to original. You wouldn't know anyone selling a RS2 airbox by any chance. Thanks Charlie for the remap and I love to know more about the cars history.

Comment

Working...
                              X