new to the forum with a s2 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larsaskogstad View Post
    Wish I did find someone over here in Norway that would do some interiorwork for less than €2000
    lol , I dont think its thats hard on the cards just didnt want to mess up and order the fabric again

Comment

Hey I’ve just updated myself on your thread. Your doing a great job subframes look so much better I done mine 5yr ago now bought a new one from Audi for the front and a good 2nd hand for the rear. Like your carbon dipped trim quality looks very good I changed mine from dark wood to original carbon looks much better and of course the big Porsche brakes will be great. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by hilly82 View Post
        Got them dipped really pleased with how they look.
        Tell me more. Where, how much?
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
          Hey I’ve just updated myself on your thread. Your doing a great job subframes look so much better I done mine 5yr ago now bought a new one from Audi for the front and a good 2nd hand for the rear. Like your carbon dipped trim quality looks very good I changed mine from dark wood to original carbon looks much better and of course the big Porsche brakes will be great. Well done
          Thanks, the carbon trims look so much better. Soon it will be time for the paint doing then time to start to use her on nice days!

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post

Tell me more. Where, how much?
            I used a local company called hydrowebb £100 for all the trims doing, they look a lot better in the flesh too.

Comment

Front door card with new carbon trim 54C0F448-687A-41FF-B3EF-0F67827A9DC5.jpeg

Comment

The carbon*** trim looks great, you're doing nice job there

Comment

thanks still plenty to do but slowly getting there

Comment

What a thread already!

Very impressive work and very inspiring. It's easy to see that we are all eager to see how this progresses!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words alex hopefully Im doing the s2 justice

Comment

Fitted the kw v1s yesterday not really been anywhere yet so don’t know how it feels and probably could do with dropping the rear a bit more but happy with the quality.

Comment

Are you leaving this standard or are you just putting it on the shelf for the moment.

Comment

lol , just going to leave this one standard and parked up as its ultra low miles

Comment

Looks mint. Just needs a new bee sting ​​​​
                              Nothelle S2 Avant
                              Black Ur project
                              Ocianic Ur project gone
                              S2 Coupe project gone
                              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Working...
                              X