Heard so much about the forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard so much about the forum...

just had to join in and find out what it was all about. I know i haven't got an S2 but its the nearest i can get to a proper one, please dont boo and shout me out of the camp as i need friends who understand my condition (gf wonders why i spend so much time on the car and not her...!).

Back to the spanners for me!
    Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Welcome to S2forum Carlos, im sure you will enjoy your stay, we have quite a few members with 7A's, after all they are very similar to the S2.

What spanner jobs have you got in the pipeline for your motor?
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Are you sat down, replace gearbx selector seal, replace now leaking main rad.!, seal exhaust joints, fit 3 bolts in sump/transmission housing after RS2 baffle fitting, replace sh steering column from 4rings Brisol (****), sort drivers door lock after ejits tried nicking it...Real men dont cry. I do!
      Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

sort drivers door lock after ejits tried nicking it...Real men dont cry. I do!
        I know how you feel. Thats to me is a big no no touching someone elses car. I had a lock done in Blackpool once and they nicked my bloody CD player One funny side was the other half had a carpenters CD in it. LMAO they ejected it and left it on the seat. Anyway just to say hello

Comment

Welcome to the forum Carlos, we seem to be gaining more and more none S2 based owners to fold. Suppose there really isn't any other place like this madhouse!

Comment

That and the motorgeek, 20v and club-audi...Must get out more?
            Carlos.

Comment

try here this is the audi owners club forum http://www.audifans.net/modules.php?name=Forums
              you will find many forum members from here also on this forum

like me im also a aoc member
              94 s2 avant
              aoc member 1116

Comment

Working...
              X