Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old member, new project!

Hey everyone!

My name is Andy and I have been a member since 2012 - I live in NYC, USA. When I made this account, I owned a 91' 200 20V, and a 91 7A Coupe that I had bought as a package for only $2000 USD in 2008. Being the young fool that I was, combined with my absolute love for the S2 coupe, I gutted the 200 20V and started rebuilding the 3b with new internals, new gaskets, and everything else I could find in order to build my own S2 - this included a 3b harness I bought from a S2 forum member way back when. However, in 2013, I started working for Tesla and the project quickly became a distant memory; I wound up selling both cars in 2016 for next to nothing - I know, I know - like I said, fool. Anyhow, since then, I picked up a pretty fun 95' 90 Sport Quattro which is my winter beater, and I am gearing up for something much bigger.

I am writing this post because I am in the market for an S2 Avant that I intend to import into the USA. I am working with a professional importation broker called Orchid Euro, and I am ready to make a purchase as soon as I find the right car. I am hoping that someone on this forum who owns one, or knows someone who has been thinking about unloading theirs, or someone who has always wanted to make sure that their avant goes to the perfect home, will be connected with me, and help make my Audi dreams come true.

If you know the right person, with the right car, please send them my way! I am willing to purchase in nearly any running state, so long as the price makes sense.

Andy
    Last edited by Shenkm87; 18 August 2020, 15:19.

The man from Tesla drives an S2 Avant......love it !

Hope you find one.

Comment

Newsh has a lovely one for sale
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

John. HAHA! I would prefer to gas up my 5 cylinder than plug in my EV any day of the week, but especially on Sundays!

Comment

Tractor Dave Thank you for the info! PM sent his way!

Comment

welcome back. good luc on the avant hunt too
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
            X