New Member - B5 S4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - B5 S4

Hi all, new member here. My names Murray and I'm in Ayrshire, Scotland.

I have a nogaro blue B5 S4 (pic below), had this one for just under 4 years and it’s a bit of a garage queen. Had various other old S and RS models prior to this one but it’s definitely the cleanest I’ve owned.

This is obviously my first post here but I’ve been an active user over on SRS for many years with a build thread etc.

Main reason for joining - I’m on the hunt for a set of facelift D2 S8 alloys and someone suggested I check out this forum, i'm told they’re a popular wheel over here!

I’m unable to post in the wanted section due to number of posts but if anyone has a set please get in touch!

Thanks
    Murray

Last edited by S4 Muzza; 9 December 2021, 23:01.

love these. although i did sell it to buy the s2

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Nice car, nice colour
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Nice, I sold mine to buy my 2.3 20v Quattro coupe
          great fun cars.
          I loved mine I had it 4years.

mid if hasn’t been mapped already… DO IT! Mine was 340bhp and was pretty quick
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Thanks all for the welcome and comments!

Yes I recognise that silver B5 with the heckblende, think I follow you on Instagram.

It has indeed been mapped already, had it down to MRC a few years back. Running 339bhp, plenty for me!
            Last edited by S4 Muzza; 6 December 2021, 19:35.

Comment

I own a B5 RS4 and it's lovely to drive through the summer alongside the S2.
              however it feels very small on modern roads compared to even the humblest hatchback

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeymagic View Post
                I own a B5 RS4 and it's lovely to drive through the summer alongside the S2.
                however it feels very small on modern roads compared to even the humblest hatchback
                Some garage, you’re a lucky man! I’d love a B5 RS one day but the prices just keep creeping away from me. I had a C5 RS6 for a while and ended up selling it because I barely used the power, it was absolutely mental compared to the S4. But I’m quite happy with 340bhp now, plenty of fun to be had on the odd occasion it actually leaves the garage.

Couldn’t agree more about the size, I found myself parked next to a little Q3 a while back and even that made mine look like a toy!

Comment

Luckily I bought both of mine before prices went through the roof.. my mate has a C5 RS6 and ice done quite a lot of work on it.. however they are great fun in a straight line not so much round the bends. I prefer the lighter chassis of the B5

Comment

My RS4
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeymagic View Post
                      My RS4
                      Very nice. Yeah I seem to remember at one point you were able to pick up decent B5 RS for around £12k? Maybe even less? Long gone are those days! Barely get any change from £10k now for just the widebody kit!

Comment

Yeah I couldn't afford to buy either now realistically..

Comment

Nice motor matey and welcome ??
                          ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                          THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

I miss my B5 S4 I had 2009-2014. Had some 312 hp and 540 Nm according to MTM / Dahlbäck Racing. I did have prj to map it for me in 2013 with alot better results than the MTM map, it became a lot more fun to drive.
                            I had a B7 A4 with 2.0 TFSI for 5 years in between but the urge for a torquey V6 came. I now run a B8.5 3.0 TDI running some 320 hp and 720 Nm, not the same feel as the B5. But it plays in a whole other league, comfy and still fast enough.

Comment

Laaf: Was yours imported from sweden? Nogaro blue Avant? Facelift?
                              Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Working...
                              X