X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from an S2 Lover

Hello all,

I am a big fan of UR/S1 and S2/RS2 Audis....and on most days, my wife

I used to own an S2 and sold it when I decided to move to the UK. I am now looking to replace her with another model, and considering an Avant....I hope to purchase one soon!

Looking forward to immersing myself in the forum!

Here are some pics of my very loved car....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Comment

Could you not have brought your car with you? Looks like a very nice example. It's a coincidence that Barons are auctioning a very similar car from South Africa next month.
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Thanks all!

Tractor Dave funny you should say that....that is my old car! I have been monitoring multiple websites (including the S2Forum) looking for a new S2. An wala, it popped up on Barons a few days ago. It was brought over by someone else to the guy I sold it to. So no coincidence, timing

To bring a car over to the UK requires a lot of paperwork and as you noted, changes to the speedo etc. I didn't want the hassle at the time, and was following prices of the cars in the UK at the time, and could replace her for the same money as I sold her. As per all S2's, she had her niggles and "modified" original parts so I thought buying one over here where parts may be more easy to come by was a better option.

Comment

I did think it might be the same car. We now need the warm forum members that the mileage is incorrect!
            Nothelle S2 Avant
            Black Ur project
            Ocianic Ur project gone
            S2 Coupe project gone
            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Hey there Frootz - I'm sure I know you from ACSA?

Comment

Mr G Hello yebo yes, we were in ACSA together! Then I left to live in Cape Town, and now sunny UK

You still got the silver bullet?

Comment

Yes yes......sunny you say ......
                  Yes I still have silver - 14 years now, and still enjoying it.....
                  Hope you're well
                  Take care

Comment

Working...
                  X