No announcement yet.

Took the plunge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the day has come tp at last collect the S2 from the paint shop. Got a very busy day tomorrow so it will be a rushed collection. I will post pictures over the weekend.

Comment

Loving this story, My S2 is the same colour. lovely restoration going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris5044 View Post
        Loving this story, My S2 is the same colour. lovely restoration going on here.
        ,Thanks Chris, it's been a rocky road so far mainly due to lack of work giving me finacial challenges but I've held on to the dream so far.
        Looking forward to driving it back from Edinburgh today then its time for a full service ready for the summer. My two boys are very excited as we didn't get to take it on their first Apex Ecosse road trip to Spa and the Ring last year as it was in the paint shop where it's been since last July!!! They loved the trip as it was a real first for them, I've done nothing but work (hospitality) all their lives, they are 12 & 16 and we had an absolutely fantastic time and introduced them to a world I've loved all my life but locked away in a cupboard so to speak for over 15 years!!

Comment

Well guys after a busy weekend I've just grabbed 10 mins tp take a couple of photos of my S2. Didn't get time to wash the pollen off for any that zoom in on the snaps. I'm very pleased with how it's turned out and looking forward to driving it this summer.
          Attached Files

Comment

Looking very nice

Comment

Working...
            X