Not another new member...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not another new member...

Hi all, been hanging around the forum for while as a non S2 owner, but have now taken the plunge and got myself one.

Got the car off of Ebay from Kris, down near Ashford Kent - I understand he is a member of the forum, so wondered if anyone knows the car? I'm Looking forward to many a weekend of polishing and driving.
    Attached Files

hi welcome to the forum just joined a couple days ago myself. good bunch on here with a lot of help on hand.
    mark
    never set your expectations to high that way you are never disapointed

Comment

Car looks nice!
      Chef

Comment

I think that was a decent car, so you should not have too much to worry about. ( Although I have not seen it in the flesh...)

and enjoy.

Cheers,

Steve.
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Thanks for all the responses - nice to hear that its a good one. I wasnt able to look over it too closely as it was raining very when I went to inspect it and buy it. Since owning for a couple of weeks now I havent been dissapointed!!!

The seller was a top bloke, and the car is as he said it was. So heres to years of S2 ownership.

Comment

Welcome onto the forum, what has the S2 replaced?
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I miss that car. Glad you are enjoying it Dan, I am pleased it went to someone who will look after it.

I have just bought a Polo GTI, it's nowhere near as good, that's for sure, but with the travelling I will be doing from Monday it is a bit better on my wallet!

All the best.

http://forum.funk-hq.com | http://www.no-rice.com
              twolitreturbooctaviavrs - '07 Skoda Octavia vRS - E.R.V.
              It might not be a 5 pot or an S2... but at least I have a 20v Turbo in my life again.

Comment

velkomin

welcome....
                japanischer industriabfall nein danke!!
                www.rackeltrim.se Icelandic Division

Comment

Nice motor!

Looks like you'll have to change your user ID!
                  Cheers'en, AndyC
                  1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Response to GregS, the car is replacing a 1995 Coupe 2ltr which will soon be up for sale.

Response to Kris, thanks for the motor - It gives me the biggest grin! Good to hear you got a replacement vehicle for when you need to travel. Just a quick question, you wouldnt happen to know the type of oil thats in the car at the moment? Wanted to top it up, but hoped I could use the same oil. Not to worry if you don't know - I can always do an oil change.

Comment

Sounds like a pretty good upgrade, has it been chipped as yet?
                      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I sorry, but I don't know, I did not personally do it as I am not "in the know". Sorry I can't help. But I am glad it makes you grin, it had the same effect on me, that's for sure.

http://forum.funk-hq.com | http://www.no-rice.com
                        twolitreturbooctaviavrs - '07 Skoda Octavia vRS - E.R.V.
                        It might not be a 5 pot or an S2... but at least I have a 20v Turbo in my life again.

Comment

welcome to the best forum ever.............once you have driven a (good) S2 all other cars wont ever feel the same again!
                          1995 B4 Audi 80 S2 avant 267bhp and 326lbft *sold*

2001 P38 Range Rover DHSE 159bhp and 255lbft

1985 Type85 Audi 90 quattro 135bhp 140lbft

Comment

Welcome to the forum, lock up your wallet though, you will really get the modding bug spending time on here! Kris, pity you had to get rid, you are only up the road from me and we never met, nice car.
                            Ragusa Coupe gone!
                            sigpic
                            VW T4 Multivan. TSW Holstens hiding in the garage for the winter.
                            VW Mk1 Caddy pickup, modded or "ruined"
                            vw T5 Kombi. In the process of being "ruined"

Comment

Working...
                            X