Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - RS2 Volcano black 44000 RHD - Hi all

HI all,

I'm the proud new owner of a beautiful mint RS2. I'm looking forward to getting stuck in and have loads to learn it seems. Always had audis and porsche so RS2 seemed to fit the bill nicely )

A quick question. Where can I get a GOOD rear spoiler to go above rear windscreen? I have seen them on a few and they look tidy and not out of place. Thanks.

Cheers

Sherv (Dan)
    Sherv (Dan)

S5 with all the goodies
    SOLDRS2 Volcano Black RHD 55k

Sounds like you got a mint RS2 there

I hope you enjoy the mad house and i am sure one of the avant boys will know where you could get your hands on a rear spolier
    Chef

Comment

Midnight Blue S2 - SOLD - 1993 S2 Avant

Comment

Howdy
        Dark Grey Avant
        RS2 FARB
        Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
        Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Oh yes forgot to say, welcome to the nut house
          Dark Grey Avant
          RS2 FARB
          Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
          Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Hi Dan youve come to the right place Any questions and queiries youve only got to ask and one of the boys (or a few) will shed some light on things
            S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by sherv View Post
              HI all,

I'm the proud new owner of a beautiful mint RS2. I'm looking forward to getting stuck in and have loads to learn it seems. Always had audis and porsche so RS2 seemed to fit the bill nicely )

A quick question. Where can I get a GOOD rear spoiler to go above rear windscreen? I have seen them on a few and they look tidy and not out of place. Thanks.

Cheers

Sherv (Dan)

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the S2Forum. I think tots.ch in swtitzerland does the roof spoiler. How's your German?

Cheers,

Lloyd
              RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

thanks all, I'm looking forward to being a part of the scene. No drinking sheeps blood initiations I presume. Not my bag.....

I'll get some piccies once I take delivery of the RS2 next week. Already thinking of upping the power and handling, externally perhaps spoiler, clear repeaters and wheels but other than that keep it stock looking. I love the look of the deep dish 18" cup alloys....

Cheers

Dan
                Sherv (Dan)

S5 with all the goodies

Comment

Hi Dan, welcome to a great and resourceful forum.
                  Where abouts near Norwich are you?
                  1995 B4 Audi 80 S2 avant 267bhp and 326lbft *sold*

2001 P38 Range Rover DHSE 159bhp and 255lbft

1985 Type85 Audi 90 quattro 135bhp 140lbft

Comment

Hi Briggsy,

I'm in Gillingham near Beccles about 15 miles east of Norwich
                    Sherv (Dan)

S5 with all the goodies

Comment

Well we will have to meet sometime in the future and go for a blast. i live on Reepham road in Norwich, so not far at all. Might even bump into you somewhere?
                      When do you take delivery? certainly sounds very nice and i think i have got a feeling what RS2 you have bought as there isnt many left with that kinda mileage.

ps you cant live far from the go-kart at ellough?
                      1995 B4 Audi 80 S2 avant 267bhp and 326lbft *sold*

2001 P38 Range Rover DHSE 159bhp and 255lbft

1985 Type85 Audi 90 quattro 135bhp 140lbft

Comment

Originally posted by sherv View Post

Cheers

Sherv (Dan)
                        Hi Dan

I bought one off german ebay a couple of months ago. It's a repro one but it looks pretty good and has the third brake light built in. I've not fitted it yet so I can't comment on the quality of the fit.

Do a search on http://www.ebay.de for an RS2 heckspoiler. Mine was on a buy it now for 99 Euros.

Cheers

David
                        1994 16v Coupe - Sold on and sadly missed
                        1994 S2 Avant - Warmed up a bit
                        1995 A6 Avant - Dag Dag Delight

Comment

Thanks David, i'll take a look. please let me know your thoughts when you've fitted it, cheers.

Yeah Briggsy, Ellough is just the other side of Beccles, not had a chance for the karting yet though.

I've been told that my new purchase is perhaps one of an handful with such a low mileage. I got it from Chepstow. Payed through the nose I think but am happy as they are becoming so rare.... I take delivery by the end of next week. It is having it's full service and mot first. I'll get some piccies up and give an update on how she's driving too soon....
                          Sherv (Dan)

S5 with all the goodies

Comment

afternoon mate. welcome. if they can teach a mechanically inept amateur like myself a few things you should have no problems.
                            cheers
                            Nj
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            1990 CQ20v
                            2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Hi there Dan, You lucky devil 44k is a rare beast. Your not far from me,I live at Hasketon near Woodbridge,just up the road in Suffolk

LOU

Comment

Working...
                              X