Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I have been on for a while, but I have an S2 Avant Now..So Hello

Bought an S2 avant off here from a dude in Birmingham

Some of you may remember that I was selling my MK1 Cabrio, well that sold after a few hours on ebay, and it gave me some cash to spend on an S2.

I had £3k to spend and I was told that I would not get a good S2 for that money never mind my dream of a Green S2 ABY Avant.

Well...with a bee in my bonnet and a few wanted ad's placed all over web, I got a call from a cracking bloke in Birmingham. He had a mint, stock as a rock S2 Avant, in Ragussa Green, FSH, 131k miles, Leather, Air Con and just had a service. The car was up for sale for alot more than my budget, but he was just fed up with timewasters coming round and pissing him about. He wanted the car sold...

To say that I am chuffed with my purchase is an understatement, and I can see me keeping this one for a long time (last year I had 13 cars, so this is a bold statement for me) The car has everything I am looking for, performance, space even a bloody tow bar

She's not perfect, but the last few car I have owned were pretty much perfect and that bored the crap out of me, I need something to work on.

Excellent forum BTW, very informative and most of the folks seem pretty much bang on and it's all about the cars (unlike some of the other forums I used to visit).

Now bring on the modifications, I cant be doing with a standard car

What guy in birmingham? I may know them

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
      What guy in birmingham? I may know them
      The guys name was Paul... Dont think he was a member on here for long or had many posts.

Cant remember his surname...

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbedup View Post
        The guys name was Paul... Dont think he was a member on here for long or had many posts.

Cant remember his surname...
        Will be on the logbook V5
        S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by laser avant s2 View Post
          Will be on the logbook V5
          Really???

I dont have the V5 with me in at work...

Comment

Working...
          X