Greetings from NJ, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from NJ, USA

hello there. My name is Matt and i live in North-central New Jersey(it's not what you think it's like, heh). I myself am still fairly young, turning 18 in a matter of weeks. I've grown up around performance cars and motorsport all my life, and been utterly fascinated with cars. About 9 months ago, my parents came home one day and notified me that they were buying an B7 A4, to which i was HIGHLY skeptical. However, after a little bit of thorough research, i've come to absolutely admire Audi as a brand and ideology. Since the first picture of an urquattro i saw, i've been completely fascinated with these revolutionary machines, and yearn to own one. While on the search for an urquattro on the east coast, i came across and advertisement for an Coupe-Quattro E//S2 conversion, and the sheer rarity and effort put into the car's build captivated me. I'm here to learn more about these very little known vehicles, and ask several questions to those more knowledgeable regarding this vehicle.

thank you very much,
    Matt

welcome. Im new myself.
    550+bhp s2 coupe-aiming for the magic ''700'':chit:
    07 jetta tdi
    02 audi a3 tdi- jabba tuned 168bhp
    :thumbs:

Comment

Welcome! You sound like me when I first saw the quattro
      My Online Blog

Comment

I think you're gonna feel right at home here
        Midnight Blue S2 - SOLD - 1993 S2 Avant

Comment

Welcome to the pair of you. You'll have a very knowledgable stay with the amount of info that these guys know.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Matt, hope you enjoy it
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Welcome and ask away!!

There are several of us rebel Colonials here on this great site.

Comment

Working...
              X