Made in America with Romanian Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made in America with Romanian Parts

Thought I'd introduce myself to the forum. My name is Emy, short for Emanuel. I'm currently a college student and avid Audi fan. Thats an oxymoron in itself as in my opinion you can't build a proper Audi on a college students budget, but thats exactly what I plan to do. I've got a Pearl White Audi Coupe Quattro and a wrecked 95.5 Audi S6 which I plan to merge. My plans are swapping in the AAN motor and than using VEMS system to make a mildly modified eS2. Horsepower goals are approx. 400+ range. I'm currently in the middle of swapping to a 5 bolt pattern to use my 8x17 ASA AR2's which are currently on my 93' V8 Quattro. Next up will be new suspension components (VAP coilovers, 034 alu subframe mounts,etc.) After I've got it sitting straight and nice and low, I'll begin documenting the AAN swap. I hope to be able to benefit from the wealth of knowledge on this site AND purchase hard to get parts from forum members.

I leave you with pictures of my V8. 3" cat-back flowmaster exhaust, 3.6 ECU/TCU, and ABT chip.

soundbite of exhaust

Thanks.
    Emy
    1990 Audi Coupe Quattro | Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Audi S2 - "Don't try to hunt what you can't kill"

to the S2forum, you have come to a great place for knowledge and help for everything to do with Audi

Brian

Comment

Bine Ai Venit!

Nice car!

Comment

Working...
      X