No announcement yet.

new Member:RichardK, project Der Kindergartenrenner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see the last pic, damn you like alloys more than me.................. NAH

Stunning work there

Comment

fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
        Can't see the last pic, damn you like alloys more than me.................. NAH

Stunning work there

jup love the split alloys

Comment

excellent work, nice to see im not alone in being a wheel whore. Love the pics keep the updates coming. I think youre big reds are my old ones that i had bead blasted then sold onto a guy in germany from this forum.
          Cheers
          Gav
          S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

ah ok.. we got the same taste gav.. i was looking trough your s2 cabrio project, and i am ordering the interior colourset with the same company as yours ( and i have a set of 911 turbo seats lying around that i might trow in for worthersee..)

Comment

lol, aye the colourset is very good. Top tip is use a small compressor though, makes life a lot easier. Was hoping to make it over this year but not looking likely due to work and family sadly. Fingers crossed for club charleys though
              S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

or come to MIVW 2010 in Holland or the big meeting of some of our crew VolksDub 2010..

that you will like and there is a cold beer waiting

Comment

ive not been to mivw for a few years now, ill look at dates. The beer sounds very good. Any details on the volksdub show
                  You should try and make it over for edition 38, its the anniversary year this year so shold be a great one
                  S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

been to edition 38 last year..wen i have got some time i will be there .. trying to go to santa pod this year also.

MIVW 2009 pics http://www.wolfsgruppe.com/mivw2009/
                    Volksdub

album

Chris met ònze tent

Comment

e38 last a bit of a let down, i didnt make it as our baby daughter was due that weekend. This will year be very different for e38, back to the way it used to be, all about the car.
                      Cheers for the pics, im looking through them now
                      S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Excellent pictures and edition 38 is good just ashame there is so many tramps who canny flush a toilet. becasue the poo pans are horrible.. yet BVF has the best i have ever seen. An a toilet break can make or break a show i recon...

Comment

Originally posted by gavs20v View Post
                          e38 last a bit of a let down, i didnt make it as our baby daughter was due that weekend. This will year be very different for e38, back to the way it used to be, all about the car.
                          Cheers for the pics, im looking through them now

let me just say about last year, i was happy i was not with my own car..
                          saw the annoucement on the edition38 site..

VagFest had the same problems.. same with WS.. i going with the wife and kids a week beforre the big show ( and drunken carwalkers) and just the opening day

Comment

updates:

chemical cleaned

new paint and cuppergrease on the coilovers

new discs 323mm

new stuff new steering arms, all the rubbers new thewishbones new

the colour for the wheels

made my own brackets ( left mine, right from a s4 ufo )

with BR and coilovers

down down down

Comment

never seen more diferent rims in a thread

and your colour car it is complete awesome i like a lot¡

nice work you are doing
                              RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
                              BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
                              LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

spank you

Comment

Working...
                                X