Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Introduction

Hi all,

I drive a '79 classic mini, however I intend on also acquiring an Audi Coupe S2, that appears to be abandoned in my works car park. I'm currently in the process with DVLA, applying to become the legal owner of the vehicle. Wish me luck with process.

Future Audi owner..

Hi,

However , if you get a free S2 i will hunt you down and destroy you
    "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

Comment

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Originally posted by dmacdou1 View Post
        Hi,

However , if you get a free S2 i will hunt you down and destroy you
        I'd be so lucky! So far I have sent the DVLA a V888 form, asking for the owner details so I can contact them. I think the search might fall through though as with the nature of work, it is likely that it is owned by either a foreign doctor/nurse or the owner is deceased. Worth a try though, cant have abandoned cars in a hospital car park can we now

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Just checked the number plate. Its not an s2!

1994 Audi Coupe 16V 2.0Ltr

Comment

now that's a bummer!

Comment

Are you considering breaking? What's the condition of the drivers wing and the rubber strips like?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
                Are you considering breaking?
                As if!

Comment

Even still if you can get it for free its not a bad deal really :-)
                  Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
                    Even still if you can get it for free its not a bad deal really :-)
                    agree

Comment

Cheers for the positive replys. Still waiting to hear from the DVLA. Could really do with obtaining this Audi, as I have high hopes to make it my everyday run about, (comfort and power spring to mind!) and use the mini for fun drives out.

I already know a fair bit about the car, had a friend in the trade perform an Experian Gold report on my behalf. Turns out the car has had 13 previous keepers and 2 plate changes. However no information recorded against it as stolen, or colour Changes.

Most recent keeper change was in 2008. It was insured within that month also, however it is currently SORN and uninsured. Tax expired only recently, therefore I suspect 12 months tax had been paid.

One other lead, which could prove useful is that the vehicle has had a private plate on it at some stage, albeit in 1999.. however the plate is registered to a Volvo XC90. There can't be many of those in the car park, so might have a scout around.

I await in angst!

Comment

It has been towed and I don't know where it has been taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
                          It has been towed and I don't know where it has been taken.
                          Bummer mate.
                          "So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

Comment

Working...
                          X