Afternoon.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon.....

Hi all, My names Rob, I'm 25 and this is my 1985 ur quattro Coupe Turbo (WR)

Unfortunately the other week I had a run in with a dodgy placed Road Work Sign and this happened

I've managed to get the Indicators but as of yet, No luck finding a good Headlight Glass and the Foam Gasket, so shortly there will be an add going up in Parts Wanted

Hi,
    Nice looking ur. Shame about the scrape. SHould you have no luck with secondhand parts, I'm sure they are all available at ECP, GSF and quattro corner. HTH.
    Cheers
    Chris
    Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
    20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Unfortunately I have tried Audi themselves, ECP, GSF and Pete at Quattro Corner with no luck

Comment

Is it for sale?
        Audi S2 Avant, 1995, ...and it begins with a Homefry
        Audi 80 Sport, 1986, ...my first car...wish I still had it
        sigpic

Comment

I take it your looking at the sign in the windows. No it's not for sale, I had just got back from a weekend show and that is my Username from another Forum (though it's the same as my name on here too)

Comment

Think yourself lucky mate that you 'only' smashed the lens and the indicator,if it had been the wing and bumper you would have been right in the ****.Wings are 600 quid each when available new and the bumpers??not sure you can even get them at all?I have pm'd you regarding the headlamp

Comment

Tell me about it! only 4 weeks before that some old guy reversed into the back of it while it was parked up outside a garge after having a load of work done to it! Luckily he admitted full liability and his insurance paid up.

Replied to your PM, thanks

Comment

not too far from me as well. You going to castle combe on the 24th for the vw/audi show?

Reminds me I really must do some progress on my urq.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                  not too far from me as well. You going to castle combe on the 24th for the vw/audi show?

Reminds me I really must do some progress on my urq.
                  Cool, I didn't even know about that show untill today, think I'll look into going if I can fix everything by then.

Comment

Cool, its one of the better shows and usually a good turn out, cheap entrance fee as well

Comment

Try classic audi. Thay all have Quattros.

Comment

Hi! Welcome to the site.its a nice car.but sad to know that its headlights was damaged.have a nice time here.
                        ]

Comment

Working...
                        X