No announcement yet.

N/E Herts enthusiast considering an S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for te welcome , I have posted on the general section re my questions.
    The 1st Sunday of the month at the goat pub on Hertford Heath from 11.30 , if you fancy popping there , all free just park up and chat and look I will always be fund with some Porsche folk but there are loads of cars old and modern from vintage to 80's classic which is why I love it.

I will definately go to Harpenden. I dont go so far but have been meaning to for a month or two. The only reason I havn't is I am withut a classic at the mo TBH. Though soem might regards the T5 as one hehehe the missus bangs on that it is.

Re the Porsche 911 comment I relly am not a fan of 911's which sounds weoird for a Porsche enthusiast I know. Folk assume if you have a 944 you cant afford a 911 but the fact is that the 944 really is a vastly superior car to any 911 from that period and really is a true classic of the future. HOWEVER , I want a far more driveable and 4 seater classic and I love the look of the S2 coupe apart from everything else.

So here I am another old fart looking for a safe grippy well made looker of a car

Mas

Comment

Working...
    X