Hertfordshire S2 new member, hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hertfordshire S2 new member, hello

Hi Guys, joined last week and i'm loving it.

I've already got some great advice and chatted to some fellow S2 fans.

I own a S2 avant 1994 in silver with a few mods running 265 bhp, i live in Stevenage hertfordshire.

Keep it real guys !
    Last edited by GavS2; 26 November 2011, 23:00.

Welcome

Nice avant
    1993 ABY Coupe | BMW R1200 GS
    A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (aka Sonic's 'ring support/cargo vehicle )

Comment

Love the avants in silver. There is a lot of good folk on here, you'll enjoy it.
      Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Cheers guys, I'll let her know you kind comments tomo when i go for a spin in her, she'll be so happy.

Nice one chaps

Comment

Wellcome to the forum neighbour!!

Comment

Cheers Costash, nice motor, hope that video was not filmed on her majesty's highway.

Comment

oh Costash, i'll keep my eye out for ya when i'm in WGC next, i drive through there every day of the week on my way to work in Potters bar

Comment

No of course not! I ve use my Urs4 only in weekend m8 and for the moment needs a hall sensor!Hope to see your s2 soon!

Comment

The Perfectionist
                  sigpic
                  Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, looks like we are starting to get a few more S2's local to me now too A meet up might be in order.
                    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I'm up for that. Getting the cars together

Comment

lol how you finding stevenage? hope you live in the decent areas (if there are any) my last type85 coupe quattro and coupe gt came from stevenage up near the football ground. I go past there quite often as I have relations in baldock so not too far from you.

Comment

I live in the old town, so yes the only nice area, lol. We should all hook up in the new year for beer somewhere with a big carpark so we can admire the S2's all together.

Nice one guys, cool beans !

Comment

Ah yeah old town is better than the new town definately.

Some good places to meet up as long as its not the leisure park

Comment

yeah defo, wait till this cold weather passes and we should do something. maybe a trip to santa pod so we can blow our engines or maybe the nurburgring, there we could just write them off into a wall, lol, only joking, just a chat then.

Comment

Working...
                              X