• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kulster View Post
    some pics
    That's cool as ****. Nice one.

Comment

finally
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kulster; 16 January 2011, 22:34.

Comment

Since ive bought the s2 in August ive replaced 1 rear caliper from gsf, genuine discs and pads all round, some brake hoses, full service genuine parts and aux oil cooler genuine because it lost its oil while i was hoovering it. Lucky i wasnt driving it at the time.
        Its also had a new ecu fitted by Audi and air bag ecu module courtesy of the company who fitted the rear parking sensors.

Comment

Hi Kully, seen your car build on Audifans i think, very nice.
          Visited your bodyshop once for a quote on a couple of bit that needed tidying - you weren't interested though, i think my £1k coupe was making the place look bad what with all the italian exotica lying about
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Looking good,,,,,

Comment

Finally all the wheels have been refurbed inside out and its made it look fresher, just a question my digital temp display does not light up, you can still see the temp but only in the day, is it fixable

Comment

I changed a bulb in mine pretty easy for a man of your talents, think it needed to be soldered but it was so long ago i forgot what it was a bulb or led i had to get in it.

Comment

Originally posted by kulster View Post
                  just a question my digital temp display does not light up, you can still see the temp but only in the day, is it fixable
                  Hi to you Yes you can change the bulb in the display.I just did mine a bit of a fiddel.Put a soldering iron on the bulb solder and pull the old bulb out then the fiddely bit is geting the new one in.Good luck.You,ll need bulbs from maplin electronics BT 43 or PG77 can,t remember which one i used but there only pennys.It,ll be the smallest sum you,ll ever spend on the S2 and the wife can,t mind to much.

Comment

Well today I fitted x4 brand new pirelli p6000 all round and took the car for 4 wheel allighnment, its so suprising the bull they try to feed you about the camber not being adjustable, and when you correct them the come back and say the rears not adjustable.
                    Its a fantastic feeling telling them how to do there job and stop trying to feed me porkies

Comment

Damn skippy, where did you take it to? wasn't the place on Walsall road was it?

Comment

Funnily enough yes, Bmtr and the year before it was chemix in halesowen and they fed me the same bull, I mean they all know of me through work and I even explain to them how fussy I am.
                        So of the back of this We are having a new KDS machine/ramp fitted in January so Ill do it myself.
                        Even dealers in the past including Bmw, Merc and Audi have given us cars back with the steering out
                        Here is a tip for them, stop cutting corners and road test the car afterwards

Comment

BMTR are jokers! glad you've got it to your liking, if you get that KDS machine expect to see my car actually going to your garage rather than driving past every day heh

Comment

ill let you guys know once its up and functioning

Comment

Working...
                            X