Hello.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.........

Hi all, I'm a B5 S4 owner and I'm joining after spotting a lovely looking green S2 avant in Leeds today.

It was loaded up with wheels and follwed by a red TT also full of wheels!! It sat just right and is making me want one badly!
    Not sure if its anyone on here? It had a private plate and on the surround said 'mirror, signal, outmanouvre'

Anyway, pictures time.......... here is a couple of my B5......

welcome along, that b5 looks the biz
    Shane

Comment

Hi Will,

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're developing a soft spot for S2's. The one you describe sounds like it might be Lee's (BigLeeM) on here. Anyway, you're welcome to have a go in mine whenever you fancy an ol' skool ride.

Gutted about missing the trackday...S2 was having it's clutch replaced and the 997 broke a suspension spring, so wasn't a good week. Anyway, all good again now.
      Audi S2 Avant, 1995, ...and it begins with a Homefry
      Audi 80 Sport, 1986, ...my first car...wish I still had it
      sigpic

Comment

Nice B5 you've got there.

You local to Leeds? There's a couple of us around if you want a ride in one.

Footnote:
        F*ck sake Lee, what've I told you about nicking wheels?
        1993 ABY Coupe | BMW R1200 GS
        A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (aka Sonic's 'ring support/cargo vehicle )

Comment

Originally posted by s2_wot View Post
          welcome along, that b5 looks the biz
          Thanks mate

Originally posted by haaran View Post
          Hi Will,

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're developing a soft spot for S2's. The one you describe sounds like it might be Lee's (BigLeeM) on here. Anyway, you're welcome to have a go in mine whenever you fancy an ol' skool ride.

Gutted about missing the trackday...S2 was having it's clutch replaced and the 997 broke a suspension spring, so wasn't a good week. Anyway, all good again now.
          Hello mate, I really do fancy getting an S2 now but the Mrs would kill me

Yeah real shame you missed Elvington it was a cracking day but the 997 would have had no chance against the old Avants

I'll pm you shortly about our next meet

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            Nice B5 you've got there.

You local to Leeds? There's a couple of us around if you want a ride in one.

Footnote:
            F*ck sake Lee, what've I told you about nicking wheels?
            Thanks mate, I'm between Leeds and Hudds. If I have a go in one I know I'll buy one just for the noise!!!!

Comment

Hi Will it was me thanks for the nice comments. Your car looked very clean and sat nice too first thing I saw was that intercooler, thought that's going to go some???? Sounds good too we you shot passed. Are you a copper or something you did well to notice our lass in the TT. We was going to Wakefield to drop some tyres off for my mate who drifts. Mine will be coming up for sale soon. I'll be gutted I'll tell ya. I had some S8 wheels on the other day you'd a like it then. Give me a shout if you fancy a meet or a blast.
              Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

This is one with the S8's

And one with A8 sports

Comment

Welcome, nice b5!
                  96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
                  96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

Its an absolute beauty and looked wide on the road too! I spotted you first coming off the roundabout quickly at Pudsey (I was heading towards calverly to pick some parts up) then you both pulled out from the petrol station by Makro.

I should have gone your way for some traffic light racing!!! Always nice to see another fast Audi on the road!

I'll keep an eye out for your for sale ad too.......

P.s I'm definitely not a copper

Comment

Thank god your not a copper if you saw me from there....... It was a little busy to give it the full bend but there was a stupid t.w.a.t doing about 45mph in the outside lane ha ha. Yeah was at the watering hole as normal thirsty ****** it is. Just wish it had a been clean when you saw it as its a mess at the mo, but I'll give it a good clean tomorrow. Day off, bonus!!!

Comment

Lee, I have never seen a full pic of your car. Lush! Mine is same colour but not as lush as that. How comes you are selling her? Also what did you have to do to get the A8 sports on? Looks good like that. Sweet ride

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post
                          Thank god your not a copper if you saw me from there....... It was a little busy to give it the full bend but there was a stupid t.w.a.t doing about 45mph in the outside lane ha ha. Yeah was at the watering hole as normal thirsty ****** it is. Just wish it had a been clean when you saw it as its a mess at the mo, but I'll give it a good clean tomorrow. Day off, bonus!!!

Not only did I see you but I heard you also There always seems to be someone in the way when you need to make progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post

Calender worthy IMO
                            Shane

Comment

@ chris the A8 sports fit the same as S8's just need 15mm spacer and 225/40/18 tyres. I'm selling as I'm getting a house with our lass this year an have just bought a Mk1 Octavia VRS. It goes really well with the shark remapp.......

@ Shane I sent that pic to Rocco for the calendar but it didn't happen he's saving it for next years I think and hope.

@ Will our lass says it's noisy but it's all behind me so I don't really notice. At high revs on gear changes it pops and spits flames. Ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X