• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ss tuning View Post
    part nuber on the valve 893 820 675 B
    then sorry about EVAP
    here it is No.23 :

Comment

Originally posted by ss tuning View Post
      but my valve have 4 lines conected to it, iv removed my ac, can i then remove the line on the side of the black part or will my rear diff not work any more then? thanks for helpfull picture
      This is what i said it did on my old car also,,

Comment

ok i think i understand this now,
        nr 1 intakemanifold
        nr 2 differential
        nr 3 ac
        nr 4 vacuum reservoir?

so i can propebly remove nr 3 and blend it cuz i do not run ac anymore?
        Last edited by ss tuning; 3 August 2015, 21:21.
        Audi 100 2.3e Audi 100 2.3e Audi urs4 Audi 200 20v TQ

Comment

things slowly comes together now, missing alu pipes, intercooler comming back friday, oil and water lines comming soon, today i put in new exhaust studs, 4 of them i broke off when removing old header, mounted new header and downpipe, mounted oil coler and lines, (temporary position)

thats it for now picture comes
          Last edited by ss tuning; 8 July 2012, 12:54.

Comment

Comment

Looking Good Love the type44 chassis
              1994 Audi S2 Saloon , , 1996 Audi S6 2.2T Avant , 2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro , 2003 Audi A6 Avant tdi
              X- 90 20Vt q , 3X 90 20V q , S6 plus limo ,2x Audi S6 V8 avant , S2 limo , 200 tq , 200 tq avant ,Audi S4 2.2T Avant ++++++++

Comment

A little update
                ic finished welded

and in position

Motronic is sent to get it chipped, and new turbo, fuelpump, fuelregulator and boostcontroler ++ is comming soon

old turbo was in bad condition

Comment

Today i mounted new 044 fuel pump in tank on the 200 20v new turbo, fuel pressure regulator, boostcontroller and my motronic coming back soon

Comment

Ok somethings happens

just need to adjust my fuel pressure regulator and mount the bumper and lights etc

Comment

nice car, awesome coooler... keeep on!

Comment

have you maybe stock IC for sale ?

Comment

the stock one have cracks in it, but if you want it anyway?

Comment

Right about time for an update

been awhile since last,

My 200 is up and running and since last year iv been doing just minor modifications and alot of driving.

Whats done:

New clutch, the stock one could not handel the tourqe

7a headcover, 3'' piping from inlet to cooler, 2litre catch can, turbo support bar, aem wideband lambda o2 sensor, 3'' exahust all way back

New oil on tranny and diff, 4 point seat belt(sparco black)++

Here is a picture from a road trip 1 of May.

And here some pics from a Street Legal event in july

In the last month iv been working on a new more solid bottom end for the 200, the engine comes from a 96 audi s6 AAN.

The plan was first to use a 2.5 crank from a VW transporter i have but after some research i dropped that plan, and il juse stock crank on this bottom. Stock crank, rods and pistons, flywheel will be balased and measured.

AAN block

And 20v parts

Last i got a problem!!! my 200 is sometimes running very hot(110c watertemp)the electrical fan is running like hell.

The problem may be that i have removed the smal radiator and mounted new big cooler that may stops airflow to the big radiator:s

I have done some mods to give it better cooling, rised the hood in the rear to get more air through the engine bay and removed the brake went on left side to get more air to the radiator, but no changes in water temp.
                            I think this is little bit odd becaus of the cold climate here in Norway:s

I gonna change the thermostat to 71c one..
                            any other opinions on a simple solution on this problem?? mouting the smal radiator again is not an option becaus of space..

Il try update little bit more often
                            Last edited by ss tuning; 25 January 2013, 21:42.

Comment

great to see a classic audi get exactly what she deserves!

Comment

I also try to drive my 20020v without little colant radiator and temp. rise very high. this engine must have it.
                                put them somewhere. they could also stay horizontal under oil sump.

Comment

Working...
                                X