Hello from the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the US

Hi guys, Decided to join and check this place out. I have been working, and modding, audis with the dealer and independent shops for 11+ years. I'm on Audi Builds 4 and 5 right now, my ever going project that is my race car and getting ready to tear into a 83 coupe GT.
    Frank

hi fellow Stateside member!!!

Comment

Welcome on board, hope you enjoy the ride!
      Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Any pics from your projects?
        91 Modded 3B
        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

hi!

Greetings, we all love piccys, hook us up!!
          05 Allroad
          05 Seat Alhambra

Comment

Welcome!
            96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
            96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

I wish I had pics from all my other projects I have worked on. Though I may not have been the bank for all the projects, I have played a huge part in building them.

My personal ever going project the weekend after a quattro club track weekend.

Test fitting wheels to see what I can fit with my 944 calipers.

Now for the new project. One of my good friends picked up an 83 Coupe GT with some awesome parts. Basically the shell is no where near sacred, he has a big turbo 3.3l VR6 from his epic build VW GTI, and now we have a 4kq fall in our laps....Can you see where we are going with this? URQ clone anyone??? Anyways here is a pic of a similar coupe that we are using as ideas. It has the same body kit, but we have the actual 16" 3pc Ronal turbos that were on the race cars.

Frank

Comment

Oh my!!!!

I would give my left testical to find a set of Ronal racing split rims for my berg cup car. I am currently rolling on Ronal turbo's
                Attached Files
                Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Nice projects there! I admire your patience guys!

Be careful what you offer Brian, they might come back for that!

sent using Android

Comment

Originally posted by Tonks4x4 View Post
                    Oh my!!!!

I would give my left testical to find a set of Ronal racing split rims for my berg cup car. I am currently rolling on Ronal turbo's
                    Ok found a pic of the car in the warehouse and hmmm seems to have a pic of the wheel too. Anyways My good Friend Mike Olson who owns the car did some research when he got the car and found out the Ronal wheels that are on the car are as rare as can be. There are only 3 sets now known and the last set went for about 12k. Basically at that point we decided that we are building this car around the wheels. By a massive stroke of sheer luck the 4kq he also picked up someone had converted the front to 4x100, and redrilled the rears to 4x100.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Tonks4x4 View Post
                      Oh my!!!!

well you've got a spare...

and enjoy the vast information/help you find on this forum...

cheers
                      Mike

Comment

Nice and welcome,,,

Comment

Originally posted by europeanme View Post
                          well you've got a spare...

and enjoy the vast information/help you find on this forum...

cheers
                          Mike
                          The one on the floor is actually the left rear. The vast info is why I am here!
                          Frank

Comment

he was telling Tonks4x4 that he has a spare teste.....

Comment

huh, yah, maybe I should not read things when I'm so tired. I'll stick to the pictures tonight.
                              Frank

Comment

Working...
                              X