Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S6 Newbie - with an S6 for sale!

Hi all,

I'm based in Surrey and have owned my S6 for three years.
    It's been faultless during that time, but I now need to sell it to invest the cash into my new business.

It's been advertised on the classic-audi forum for a few weeks (of which I'm a member) - a fellow member of the forum suggested that it might be worth bringing to the attention of the S2 community as well.

At the time when I bought this car, I was actually after an S2. They'd been a favourite of mine since I was a young lad - What Car magazine reviewed an S2 vs a Toyota Celica GT4 way back in 1992 - anyone remember that? Anyway, it was a glowing review from What Car and I made a promise to myself that one day I would own one. Hasn't happened yet, but there's still time!
    Anyway, I saw this S6 and thought "same engine, I'll have it".

I digress, below is the original ad - I'll post it in the For Sale thread as well.
    Thanks for looking.

Audi S6 - For Sale - £2500ovno

The time has come to say farewell to my cherished S6.
    I won't go into the technical details here, as chances are you'll know them anyway!
    But here's a brief overview:

1997 S6 Auto in Green
    4 door
    78,000 miles (genuine)
    Half leather/Alcantara interior (immaculate and unmarked)
    Climate control (ice cold) and factory electric tilt/slide sunroof (still works)
    Tax till November 2012
    MOT until May 2013
    Exceptional condition for year
    New front tyres recently
    New V belt, water pump, heater matrix, battery in last two years.
    Historically, it has had a coil pack conversion carried out by Kim Collins.
    I have a raft of paperwork that goes with it - too much to list here.

Why am I selling? I've started my own business recently and need to free up some cash. Also the car spends most of the time on the driveway these days, so I'd rather it went to someone who could use it.

I want it to go to an Audi enthusiast, so I'm advertising it here first.

This must be one of the last URS6s left with less than 80K on the clock!

If you'd like more info, please PM me.

Photos can be found here:
    http://img.gg/NNNhMei

Cheers,

David

Interesting to see a late run UrS6 UK sedan with all the left over bits from the S6plus, i.e. wheels, black exterior trim, black interior trim, alcantara seat inserts, etc. Very rare.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Working...
    X