Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce my Audi S2 limo and small Quattro meeting in Brazil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce my Audi S2 limo and small Quattro meeting in Brazil.

Hello, im Rafael and i live in Brazil, i own this Audi S2 silver limo since 2008, 105k km on the clock and only few mods at the moment.

Stock in 2008

Mile miglia wheels 5x120 in 2008-2015

https://imageshack.com/i/7gw7d3j

https://imageshack.com/i/nhjqdrj

I change the rims, wheels hub ( 5 x 130 ) and brakes to RS2 and 3pol exhaust just 3 months ago.

free picture upload

In the next week i start a small projec power to 450hp, masterpower turbocharger, new exhaust manifold, fueltech ft500 stand alone, deka 80lbs injectors, bosh 044 fuel pump, E100 ethanol and others small mods.

I justo love this car and we have a small 5 cilinders owners comunity here in Brazil, yesterday we met to lunch and take some fotos.

3 s2 limo, red ( 750hp ), grey ( 450hp + 55hp on the shot ) and my silver.
    1 RS2 red ( 800+hp )
    1 S2 cupe ( + 800hp and 100hp on the shot )
    2 UrS4 (one stock and another w 350hp )

image hosting

On Thursday I hope that the changes began in my car, I will open a topic to put the information there. I hope that you guys enjoy the pictures.

Thanks and sorry my bad english.
    Last edited by RafaelS2; 16 November 2015, 00:56.

nice s2
    S2 limo

Comment

Originally posted by Nace20 View Post
      nice s2
      Thanks Nace, we have "brothers" cars... One in Brazil and another in Slovenia!

Comment

Originally posted by RafaelS2 View Post
        Thanks Nace, we have "brothers" cars... One in Brazil and another in Slovenia!
        yes

only you have sunroof
        S2 limo

Comment

Great to have another S2 sedan owner on the forum, there's a few of you now and really cool to see there's a group of die hard enthusiasts in Brazil. Those are some serious power figures, would be interesting to know more details about what sort of hardware the cars are using, the 800 BHP one's in particular, ie turbo's, exhaust/inlet manifolds & engine management etc. By "on the shot" I'm guessing your referring to nitrous oxide?

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot
          1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
          1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
          1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
          1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

yes only you have sunroof
            And the rear spoiler, which I really think the S2 sedan needs.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

no it doesn't
              S2 limo

Comment

New additions

Welcome brothers in s2,s .Derek ps love the photos

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
                  Great to have another S2 sedan owner on the forum, there's a few of you now and really cool to see there's a group of die hard enthusiasts in Brazil. Those are some serious power figures, would be interesting to know more details about what sort of hardware the cars are using, the 800 BHP one's in particular, ie turbo's, exhaust/inlet manifolds & engine management etc. By "on the shot" I'm guessing your referring to nitrous oxide?

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot
                  Yes, S2 sedan is very rare in the hole world, have others spread in Brazil...
                  None of these cars was measured the power on the dyno, we are planning to make a dyno day in this year to be sure about the power... So, because this is just estimated power.
                  The S2 limo red have rods and piston forged, port & polished head, Schrick cams, Wagner exhaust manifold, intake manifold and intercooler, VEMS on the management, 4" inox exhaust w 3.5"downpipe, using a GT3582R is not a big turbo, but maybe can get the 800BHP.
                  The RS2 red had piston and rods forged, port &polished, schirck cams, custon tubular exhaust manifold, custon dual plane intake manifold, 10 injectors, use a FT500 fueltech brazilian management (www.fueltech.com.br), i dont sure about the turbocharger, but i ask for the owner and i told you later...
                  The S2 cupe, have piston and rods forged, custon tubular exhaust manifold, 7A cams, port & polished, stock intake manifold, Fueltech FT500 manegement, a big GTX4088R turbo w 2.7kg and 100hp of nitrous.
                  All this cars runing w brazilian Ethanol E100.

Right, "on the shot" is nitrous.

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                  And the rear spoiler, which I really think the S2 sedan needs.
                  Agree... This one is original Audi, is "steel" i never seen another spoiler made of steel.

Thank very much guys.

Comment

I prefer the car the way it came from factory in general but I do kind of like it better without the spoiler. Spoiler is for the Competition as it was more of a track car. Also it is definitely not made out of steel, it is an aluminium spoiler.
                    1994 Audi 80 Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Klobsters View Post
                      I prefer the car the way it came from factory in general but I do kind of like it better without the spoiler. Spoiler is for the Competition as it was more of a track car. Also it is definitely not made out of steel, it is an aluminium spoiler.
                      Not true. The S2 sedan was available from the factory both with and without the rear boot spoiler. For example, the silver S2 sedan in New Zealand has the 5J2 Rear Spoiler Type 2 = the spoiler was there when the car left the factory.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by Klobsters View Post
                        Yes, aluminium, sorry...

Comment

no it doesn't

It doesn't.

Comment

Welcome, do you have any photos of the UrS6 cars you can post ?

Thanks.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Fantastic selection of cars there, thanks for sharing. Would like some more photos of the red s2 sedan as well.

The first photo of your car on standard wheels is my favourite. The s2 sedan is the ultimate audi, enjoy.
                              1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Working...
                              X