newbie from scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie from scotland

Hi there just thought I would say hello, i,m from glasgow , into classic cars and mountain biking. I currently have a few cars from. 60s 70,s and the 80,s. Ranging from a 1964 radford mini , to a 70s celica, and a e23 bmw 5 speed manual, and 4 peugeot 309s , i,m sad to say I have only had 1 audi and it was a modern one. I,m currently on the look out for a 1988-89 audi 100 / 200 turbo diesel. I assune these cars are thin on the ground.?? Also looking for a 1993 - 1997 a6 tdi avant . Looking fot a good clean car thats original. With an m.o.t. . Happy new year to everyone on here.

Welcome, seems you've got the hoarding illness as bad as the 'best' of us.

Classic and Sports car site ???, ( green coloured logo ), may be of use to you in your respective quests, as will the 'Classic Audi' web site.

Others will have additional suggestions.

Comment

newbie from scotland

Hi there yeah I love cars and I like different kinds of cars, but i,m currently using a old 309 diesel, as my daily car its cumfy , good on fuel, and its 1 of only 3 left on the road meant to be. But I would like to get a audi 100 / 200 , or a very clean a6 avant mid 90s. Will and can wait for the correct car . Yeah i,m also a hoarder . Drives my other - half mad sometimes , but she does like cars too.

Comment

Hello
        Nice choice for a daily hack, good engines the old peugeot/citroen lumps.
        Any pics of the Radford Mini?

Comment

newbie from scotland

Hi there yeah the wee peugeot 309 diesels are great and not expensive to run, yeah nxt time am over at my dads a will get some pictures. Was hoping to get to a couple of shows this year, I do enjoy glamis castle, excellent turn out usually.my wife and I have just became parents for the 1st time so we will see.

Comment

Working...
          X