No announcement yet.

CarbonDesign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Aronmatic I'd have no problem paying 600-700 Euros for shipping on a quality carbon fiber bonnet and boot lid.

Comment

• Originally posted by orignalS60 View Post
      @ Aronmatic I'd have no problem paying 600-700 Euros for shipping on a quality carbon fiber bonnet and boot lid.
      I understand, but the rest of 2-3000euro is need to spend to the molding. There was some place to buy. I remember something from the forum.
      --------------------------------------------------------
      Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

• Are you loading all the overhead of making a mould onto one purchase? I'm sure you'll be able to sell more than one!

Comment

• Originally posted by ColonialNomad View Post
          Are you loading all the overhead of making a mould onto one purchase? I'm sure you'll be able to sell more than one!
          No, if you check the thread back, the main problem is the shipping. i have to ship a hood to europe and oversea. There is no any shipping company, who can do it safe with responsability. Shipping can be cost more than the product.

Comment

• Do you make interior trim pieces for S4/S6 C4 bodies? The only pieces I see on your Website and eBay auctions are exterior and engine parts.

A lot of the factory carbon trim pieces from my 93 S4 have cracks in them. The option to buy brand new trim with the blue weave sounds much more appealing than another set of used pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
              the rest of 2-3000euro is need to spend to the molding.
              You said this ^^ though. A moulding will produce more than one sellable part.

Comment

• Exactly. Aron needs to sell at least half a dozen I'd say to make the mould economical.
                He can't distribute them easily
                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• A vote here for urs4 mouldings please

Comment

• Originally posted by MAtkisson View Post
                    Do you make interior trim pieces for S4/S6 C4 bodies? The only pieces I see on your Website and eBay auctions are exterior and engine parts.

A lot of the factory carbon trim pieces from my 93 S4 have cracks in them. The option to buy brand new trim with the blue weave sounds much more appealing than another set of used pieces.
                    lot of guys asking me about c4 interior. i start to think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                      Exactly. Aron needs to sell at least half a dozen I'd say to make the mould economical. He can't distribute them easily
                      And its very likely he'll sell more than one.

Comment

I understand, but the rest of 2-3000euro is need to spend to the molding. There was some place to buy. I remember something from the forum.
                        http://www.cool-wheels.com/shop/prod...e/sport-items/

Comment

• Yes. this is ,what i mean.

Comment

• Yeah just bought a set of used urs6 carbon trim as well. Also Cool-Wheels has a lot of good stuff including carbon fiber body panels but nothing for the urS/c4 platform.

Comment

lot of guys asking me about c4 interior. i start to think about it.
                              What do we UrS4/UrS6 owners have to do to persuade you to do some c4 interior trim, and other interior stuff as well for our cars , especially if you can match the original carbon trib with the blue string.

Comment

• I purchased all 3 of Aron's carbon pieces for the c4/urs6 and he makes very good quality products. Also fast shipping and reasonable prices.

Comment

Working...
                                X