Comment

• I don't see the photos

Comment

• Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
          2013 Price list of carbon products.

- Audi A6 C4 b pillars: 129euro
          - Audi A6 C4 c pillars: 99euro
          - Audi S4 S6 C4 injector cover: 99euro
          - Audi A6 C4 Shill protector: 219euro (SOON)

Package prices avilable for more than 3 products.
          Worldwide shipping very welcome.
          Payments: Paypal, or bank transfer.
          just for the record ... I'm interested in C4 shill protectors & C4 B pillar covers
          in blue pattern
          once you decide to make shill protectors for c4 I'll be more than happy to send you the money

Comment

• Originally posted by priba View Post
            just for the record ... I'm interested in C4 shill protectors & C4 B pillar covers
            in blue pattern
            once you decide to make shill protectors for c4 I'll be more than happy to send you the money
            I would also like to have these shill protectors

Also i would like to see if there is some interest for making this piece in carbon:

Maybe Aron would make a batch if there is some more than me that's interested in this "connector cover" for the S4/S6.
            Last edited by s0_big; 19 May 2015, 20:16.

Comment

• c4 shill protectors

Aron I have all 3 pieces you currently offer for the c4/urS cars and I too am interested the carbon shill protectors for the c4/urS. I'm a definite buyer!

Comment

• Me too

Comment

• any thoughts on making b5 rs4 engine covers? id be down for a set
                  BEAST '90 CQ 24v VRT / O1E / v8 rear, HOLSET SUPER 40 http://www.theprojectpad.com/viewtop...1&t=193#p37887
                  DD '86 4kq BLAZE, swapping aba/16vT and O1E http://www.theprojectpad.com/viewtop...1&t=201#p38264

Comment

• Originally posted by my2000apb View Post
                    any thoughts on making b5 rs4 engine covers? id be down for a set
                    There is few different type biturbo engine cover on the market, so i dont need to make another. You can buy on ebay, or a lot of place. I try to make trims wich are not available anywhere.
                    --------------------------------------------------------
                    Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

• Also i would like to see if there is some interest for making this piece in carbon:

Maybe Aron would make a batch if there is some more than me that's interested in this "connector cover" for the S4/S6.

Comment

• Aron
                        if it's about the parts needed to make the mold I'm willing to give you a set
                        took them off of A6 to replace mines ... they are in one piece, have few smal cracks but should be OK to make the mold
                        I know those are hard to find used and in good condition ... taking them off is pita too
                        I see audi tradition has new ones too but makes no sence

Comment

• Originally posted by priba View Post
                          Aron
                          if it's about the parts needed to make the mold I'm willing to give you a set
                          took them off of A6 to replace mines ... they are in one piece, have few smal cracks but should be OK to make the mold
                          I know those are hard to find used and in good condition ... taking them off is pita too
                          I see audi tradition has new ones too but makes no sence
                          Its already molded from a car directly. I have to finish it.
                          --------------------------------------------------------
                          Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

• ^^^That would be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
                              Its already molded from a car directly. I have to finish it.
                              nice

Comment

• Any word on the shill protectors?

Comment

Working...
                                X