Carbondesign RS2 lower door trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aron,

Sorry to hear the news, but appreciate the effort that you are putting in to this project .

Do you have any idea when these may be ready, from what you say, it could be 3-4 weeks ?

I am sure it will be worth the wait..

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by RS2junkie View Post
      Aron,

Sorry to hear the news, but appreciate the effort that you are putting in to this project .

Do you have any idea when these may be ready, from what you say, it could be 3-4 weeks ?

I am sure it will be worth the wait..

Paul
      I go to pick up the s2 on this weekend, than we can work on it. I dont want to say any estimated time. You can see, we are working sience 7 months. I dont want to start to sell, until its not 100% fit. Its can be 3 weeks, or some more.
      --------------------------------------------------------
      Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

I would be interested in a full set of paintable ones when they are ready please.

Comment

Originally posted by dhali7376 View Post
          I would be interested in a full set of paintable ones when they are ready please.
          I would be intrested a full set too finaly . We try to finish soon...

Comment

Aron no hurry for me.
            I do appreciate your effort for a (usual for your products) top notch result.

Thanks
            Stefano
            http://www.audisportclub.com/

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/vbgoogl...227295&zoom=16

Comment

whats going on with these? i just stumbled across this thread as looking for new trims for new rs2. i would be interested once these are sorted! many thanks
              nick

Comment

Short update.
                Its very far from the finish, but i know, we cant mount with double side tape. We try to make the mounting, as the original was mounted. Not easy, but possible.

Comment

any idea on timescales? many thanks

Comment

We started with them a year ago. I estimated 4-6 weeks

Comment

so it could be a while until they are done? just want to know if i should wait for these, or go get some from audi.
                      cheers
                      nick

Comment

we are try to do the best, but this project is not that easy as mold an interior. Not impossible, but i need time to make 100% good. Now we reached the 90%, but its not enough.

Comment

As these will fit the saloon as well, I want a set too! Do you keep a list of the interested users Aron?
                          Andreas Lundstroem
                          A4 STCC Avant -04
                          Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
                          Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
                            As these will fit the saloon as well, I want a set too! Do you keep a list of the interested users Aron?
                            yes, it will fit avant and limo too, if you have s2/rs2 side skirts.

I have a list with 127 serious intrest. This is a huge point to finsh as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
                              yes, it will fit avant and limo too, if you have s2/rs2 side skirts.

I have a list with 127 serious intrest. This is a huge point to finsh as soon as possible.
                              Where is the "like" button? ((;
                              Andreas Lundstroem
                              A4 STCC Avant -04
                              Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
                              Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

Short update about the RS2 lower door moldings.
                                We found a aluminum profile, wich exactly the same size as the original. So we are getting closer to the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X