Carbondesign RS2 lower door trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eero View Post
    So this is it? No point in watching this topic as there wont be any trims made?
    That is true. Dont watch.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
      Sorry to hear you got pissed about Aron.

I'm quietly working on a way of repairing the originals, it can be done that's all I can say for now...
      Last edited by K Simmonds; 3 May 2016, 18:31.
      1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
      1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
      1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
      1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
        Sorry to hear you got pissed about Aron, what a :corey::corey:

I'm quietly working on a way of repairing the originals, it can be done that's all I can say for now...
        Its will be done for sure, but thise kind of words not speeds up. Not necesseary. I receive 5-10 emails every week. I try to be hurry. we are 90% perfect, but i cant sell yet.
        --------------------------------------------------------
        Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

• Sorry post edited.
          1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
          1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
          1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
          1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
            Sorry I did'nt ment to offend you. It is hard to tell from this topic if you are going to finish the product or not. Last message before this was that you gave up and that's why I am asking. I believe all RS2 owners have to find a solution to their door trims and so do I. But last messages look promising. I hope I can still order trims and other nice carbon stuff from you Aron

Comment

• Hi, do you still have the lower door trims for sale? One of mine is damaged, I would love to replace them with your carbon fibre parts. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovice View Post
                Hi, do you still have the lower door trims for sale? One of mine is damaged, I would love to replace them with your carbon fibre parts. Thanks.
                Dont think they were ever for sale. This was an interest/progress thread.
                Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

• Give arons the time to make it perfect!it's easy to say that it will be not ready, but fine works needs time!

Comment

• Too quiet..

Comment

• Hi Aron! I am looking with light in the darkness for those door trims. As I understand from the last post I understand that something has been problematic. My 1000hp+ RS2 saloon need those in painable version to get finished. Tell me, is there any progress yet, can I order from you, or when? Thanks in advance!
                      1000HP RS2 SEDAN project!
                      Follow this at 07K Motorsport

-JONUS RACING-

Comment

• I have tried to reach aronmatic2 by pm at summer with no success. As this thread seems to rise once and again, I'll write a word into this thread.

aronmatic2: What would it take to make this happen? How much pre-funding is needed to get this done? Eg. How much does the prototype set cost?

I really see the need for proper alternatives and I believe aronmatic2 you will be able to do better quality, prices and availability than oem. If you just want to make this happen.

I'm open to all offers. Reach me with pm if needed. I just want to make this happen.

Comment

• I agree as well. These are now obsolete I think.

Comment

• I would from here like to take the initiative to donate to him, or support/sponsor his prototypes/manufacturing. Anyone else? Aron, come on. We help you out with all you need. Just give us a hint. Best regards from the hellmachine.
                            1000HP RS2 SEDAN project!
                            Follow this at 07K Motorsport

-JONUS RACING-

Comment

• How may mates in general would be interested in this carbon trim, accordingly how many sets? We are interested to try making them

PS: this message is agreed with aronmatic2
                              Audi RS2 600 hp
                              Audi S2 1200 hp
                              MB 230E '83
                              https://www.facebook.com/ventracing.lv/

Comment

• Carbon RS2 Door outer lower trims.

I take a full set suitable to paint & prepared to pay the price .. But we want quality items !
                                polarsilver.

Comment

Working...
                                X