X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
    Nothing changes, if i name him.
    Maybe. Maybe not.
    I am sure there might be quite a few forum members who have shown interest in your thread who undoubtedly know the member in question which might force him to do the decent/right thing.
    It invariably only takes 1 to mess things up for the rest, or more importantly seeing a return for your time and investment on this.

Comment

• I could send you my old rs ones if that would help

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl View Post
        I could send you my old rs ones if that would help

I bought a brand new set, but its not enough for mold them. that is why this takes so long. Not possible to mold the rubbers to fit perfect on place. We have molded, but the final angles needs to adjust on car.
        --------------------------------------------------------
        Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

• Can't you find a audi 80 in your place?

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl View Post
            Can't you find a audi 80 in your place?

I bought audi 80 and rs2 skirts, original new lower door moldings. The audi 80 is not 100% perfect condition, not fits 100%. I am over a few things in the past 2 years with this project. So that is why i gave up now. I cant invest more time.

Comment

• RS2 Lower Door Trims

Aron. we RS2 owners are in the poo because our lower door trims are rotten .. Audi & their original RS2 lower door trim design is crap and in my opinion "IF" Aron can produce in Carbon lower door trims "even if they have to be in some way different " (to Audi OE ) & still fits the RS2 .. yes even with the buyer having to trim and fit to his car using suitable tape That is OK .. you will find your time to produce & supply the Carbon Door Trims as full sets will result in so many sales .. just look back through this Tread and count the number of Guys that are asking for your RS2 door trim product .. My opinion is that Arons slightly different to OE lower door trims will become the must have & accepted improvement to standard on so many RS2 throughout the world. the Guys on this Forum are modifying all other aspects of our cars .. so why not the RS2 Lower Door trims that can be made by you in Carbon ?
              please take my order for a paintable set .. & just keep happy.
              NP

Comment

• Any news? Your guys are some progress?

Comment

• Ordered from knobster tradition.
                  Boo.
                  Rob..
                  94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
                  87 UR 20v ABY
                  97 S6 Avant
                  96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
                  1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

• I'm getting close to having to order something from Audi later this year as my front trims are now completely rotten.

Aaron if you have half the set with good angles completed, then I'd buy half a set and then the other half form Audi... I think this is still work finishing, you are so close.

My RS2 is still sat on my drive needing new trims. Send me some and I'll test the fit + turn around quickly, pay the shipping costs and work with your guys so you don't have to put the time into it personally... just want a good set of trims that don't need to be replaced every few years and will soon become NLA.
                    AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

• Originally posted by Ross View Post
                      I'm getting close to having to order something from Audi later this year as my front trims are now completely rotten.

Aaron if you have half the set with good angles completed, then I'd buy half a set and then the other half form Audi... I think this is still work finishing, you are so close.

My RS2 is still sat on my drive needing new trims. Send me some and I'll test the fit + turn around quickly, pay the shipping costs and work with your guys so you don't have to put the time into it personally... just want a good set of trims that don't need to be replaced every few years and will soon become NLA.
                      Thanks Ross. Check your PM

Comment

• I could help to.. My rs2 is open for experiments and always available as it's on axle stands..

Comment

• Mine will be going for a full respray and refurb in the summer. Although I have already fitted the OEM parts I'd be more than happy to fit the carbon ones if they have arrived by then

Comment

• Look aron has to run a buisness it's a pity he spent so much time on this project gave it to a wan@er and got no response if you had a good idea why would you stall the idea there's lots of interest in it I'd say it's a bad idea but he's the man making them what can we do !!!!

Comment

• I still want a carbon set!
                              RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
                              RS2 - LHD on the road again
                              RS2 - reduced to component parts
                              RS2 Saloon replica
                              A4 1.8T
                              BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
                              sigpic

Comment

• So this is it? No point in watching this topic as there wont be any trims made?

Comment

Working...
                                X