Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi s2 nothelle

Hi everyone.
    Am interested in tracking down my old audi s2 nothelle avant n300. Reg L230 GYT.
    apparently a guy on here has it and was thinking about selling it at the beginning of this year.
    does anyone know if he still has it or has it been sold on?
    any help much appreciated.

I have one but it’s a different reg no.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

The car in the post you have asked about has a different interior than the car in the magazine also the wheels are different. I can understand changing wheels although don't know why someone would but changing the seats ect to make the car not 100% seems madness to me. Newsh,s car is lovely maybe you should have a look at it or do you want your old motor. Good luck with your quest fella.regards Lynn

Comment

It was in that lovely colour amethyst pearl with recaro Gray Alcantara and carbon inlay, and it was in the vw audi magazine, i supplied the last owner with when I sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by LSG View Post
          The car in the post you have asked about has a different interior than the car in the magazine also the wheels are different. I can understand changing wheels although don't know why someone would but changing the seats ect to make the car not 100% seems madness to me. Newsh,s car is lovely maybe you should have a look at it or do you want your old motor. Good luck with your quest fella.regards Lynn
          That's just what someone did to mine. Wheels, leather, steering wheel, turbo etc.

But don't fret. It's all coming back
          Nothelle S2 Avant
          Black Ur project
          Ocianic Ur project gone
          S2 Coupe project gone
          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Thankfully your doing a great job with your S2. I think most would agree. Not everyone could /would put the effort or the time and devotion you have put in to yours Dave. You more than most know how hard it is finding the parts missing. I find it hard to believe that key walshe the chap considering selling nothelle N300 avant would have parted out the interior and other parts. I guess its a different S2. Ady are you looking for your old Nothelle S2 or a replacement Nothelle S2. Newish has a lovely looking one. If I were in the market for a great car I'd take five minutes to have a look at it maybe pm him. Regards Lynn

Comment

Working...
            X