1200bhp audi coupe- you gotta see this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caterpillar
    the car use a big turbonetics gt72 ,and the engine are replaced ca 50cm back in the enginekompartment I think the gearbox cost 20000 euro
    Why would they do that?
    Issam N. Abed
    iABED Industries
    iABED Email | Facebook
    The build thread

Comment

50cm sounds a bit much but then that might explain a £13k gearbox and transfer system but that sounds a bit on the cheap side unelss something else has been adapted like Cossy 7 speed sequential with trasfer and separate front diff.
      50mm is more reasonable and would be very advantagous in terms of fitting in intercoolers and helping mass distribution. Could it be a typo?
      1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
      Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

thats what I was thinking!!!!

Jay

Originally posted by Lee
        50cm sounds a bit much but then that might explain a £13k gearbox and transfer system but that sounds a bit on the cheap side unelss something else has been adapted like Cossy 7 speed sequential with trasfer and separate front diff.
        50mm is more reasonable and would be very advantagous in terms of fitting in intercoolers and helping mass distribution. Could it be a typo?

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
          It does look as if it is 50mm as opposed to 50cm in this picture from the Autronic site. The back of the cylinder head is up against the firewall, I would have thought that if it was 1/2 metre rearwards you see hardly any of the engine. Although there does seem to be a lot of room at thge front of the engine bay

Mark - Modded

Comment

Looks like 50cm back to me.
            S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Thats def bit further than 50mm!!

Looks very nice!!!
              Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
              2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant