ABT 2.5 20v Coupe Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4WDrifter View Post
    Are those pop rivets on the front wing? Hope you get this car if it's original it's definitely worth saving!
    Jep because that vauxhall guy thought that it would be OK if he mends the car with poprivers and a sheet of metal so now you see why im so pissed about the behaviour. I bet he wouldnt do that on his 70s Kadett.
    1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
    *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
    1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

The body looks great actually for being fibre and parked out there like that. I may have a spare front bumper...B3 ver
      Cheers mis amigos,
      _Anton

Comment

If the engine turns over you could make a good guess as to if it is a 2.5 by measuring the stroke (86.4 v 92.8).
        1995 1PissedOff90sigpic1991 USDM CQ 7aT

Comment

Right now i will not be making any decisions how i will be restoring it because i dont realy have the car. When the owner changing deal is surten then the engine will be going to other hand that was the deal with the other chap who notified me about the existenz of the car and i realy dont want to go on knives with him. Reality is that even when its 2.5l it's not even clear if there are any basic repair parts for the engine, right? Only thing i see is that there has to be a 20vt or v8 under that bonnet. But will see what happens tomorrow i hope i'll be getting the good news and then i can think more clearly.
          *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R

Comment

Have a cup o tea man and relax it'll come that car wants to be saved as much as you want to save it
            Cheers mis amigos,
            _Anton

Comment

Point taken!

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                There is or was an ABT bodied 7A coupe in the UK, I saw it for sale about 10 years ago, in silver or grey. Never seen or heard about it since then.
                I think you were speaking about that c5 right?

Comment

Right now this thing is on a hold because a owner went away for 2 weeks and he got chickens about the sale - said that he doesnt want to sell but he will think about is while his away for couple of weeks.

Comment

That silver one is now black and belongs to a friend in Blackforest DE
                    Cheers mis amigos,
                    _Anton

Comment

Originally posted by Kiku View Post
                      I think you were speaking about that c5 right?

That's the finest looking coupe I ever seen. Wow.
                      I wanted to cut and modify my rear tailgate spoiler on my s2, but always bottled it. Has anybody else done work on spoiler for a different look...?
                      Also wanted to delete rubber trims along sill, I've seen other cars painted over their rubbers to have whole car the same colour. Then I fancied bonding a trim on the side of sill, the same as fitted to Audi A5s.
                      Again has anybody else tried modifying this area too.
                      Those flared arches look great too

Comment

Do the standard bumpers fit on those arched wings? They do almost look like they are standard.
                        1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
                        2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
                        2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

http://angebote.autoscout24.de/Audi-...-Rot-237013474

Comment

Another beauty, guaranteed appreciating classic.
                            You can clearly see the difference of tailgate, spoiler looks higher and shaped by rear quarts.
                            Interior looks like tresser fitted to some of the ur quattro.
                            Love my audis but had never seen one.

Comment

Was it this one ?
                              Seb

http://www.carthrottle.com/garage/CS...o-2-3-20v-abt/

Comment

is it yours now?

Comment

Working...
                                X