Polite notice to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polite notice to all

Anyone joining this forum to perpetuate issues from another forum or who joins with the sole intent of starting an argument relating to the issues on another forum will be banned permanently and with immediate effect. This behavior is unacceptable as it degrades this forum for the 99.99% of other users who are interested in the subject matter of cars, Audis and more specifically I5 engines.

The same goes to anyone who has started using this forum again or any regulars who get embroiled in the business of another forum's crap on here.

If you have joined to make this place less enjoyable for the masses then you will be banned. If you ignore warnings or calls for calm, we will also review your membership. In short, if it's not relating to this forum, take it somewhere else.

To everyone else on here, please carry on enjoying the best forum on the World Wide Web
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Yea! What he said.
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

Top tip!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
        This behavior is unacceptable as it degrades this forum for the 99.99% of other users who are interested in the subject matter of cars, Audis and more specifically I5 engines.
        i am confused. will i not be allowed to participate because i chose to run a 4cyl motor in mine instead of a 5cyl? i know many people dont agree with my choice, but i build to satisfy me not others.

Comment

Originally posted by speeding-g60 View Post
          i am confused. will i not be allowed to participate because i chose to run a 4cyl motor in mine instead of a 5cyl? i know many people dont agree with my choice, but i build to satisfy me not others.
          Your's puts out more power than pretty much all on this site and actually runs

Comment

Well said Andy!
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
              To everyone else on here, please carry on enjoying the best forum on the World Wide Web
              You're so modest!
              But true!

Comment

Do we need an S2Forum amnesty for our misled brethren?
                S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Haha Sonic, for me as they say in lethal weapon 2 "diplomatic immunity!"

Comment

Yep we'll said, at times (very few) we can make a good fist of falling out with one another without warming our hands on the fire of another's misfortune..

Looks like I got out of B5 ownership just in time... Mind you the Porsche boys can be pretty savage with each other and use such big and sophisticated words to do it..

Shame they have very little technical sense...

Keep up the good work S2forum....

Darren.

Comment

Originally posted by speeding-g60 View Post
                      Sorry, we're going to have to ban you for being a cylinder short of an engine

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                      Mmmmmm. Patsy Kensit.
                      Cheers'en, AndyC
                      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

have I missed something??... ....

Comment

Originally posted by europeanme View Post
                          have I missed something??... ....
                          always one person.

Check this thread

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...highlight=cull

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                            Yes, that's what the guy says just before he is shot in the head, along with the line,
                            “it's just been revoked”

Comment

Originally posted by djh View Post
                              always one person.

Check this thread

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...highlight=cull
                              oh that.....

I started reading the original thread and got bored after the 1st page...I didn't think it would "pollute" this 'special' place....

its reminiscent of the rs246.com fallout IIRC.....egos and all that....lets just have a laugh and tinker with motors...

Comment

Working...
                              X