Euro car parts sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro car parts sale

Just picked up 6 Mann oil filters with free delivery for £18! They are half price if you use the code SALE70
    Should keep me going a while
    S2 Avant in restoration
    S3 Sportback daily
    Terrecan parts collector

I presume everyone knows about Carparts4less? The same company, different website and much lower prices than Euro. And they have 12.5-15% off every weekend too. Sometimes still not as cheap as GSF with the 58-60% discount they do every weekend. Anyone else noticed that GSF have got much better at sending the right parts recently? They used to drive me insane!

Comment

Originally posted by jp_paul View Post
      I presume everyone knows about Carparts4less? The same company, different website and much lower prices than Euro. And they have 12.5-15% off every weekend too. Sometimes still not as cheap as GSF with the 58-60% discount they do every weekend. Anyone else noticed that GSF have got much better at sending the right parts recently? They used to drive me insane!
      They are over £30 for the same 6 filters. I don't normally buy from any of these anymore but thought this was an exceptional deal
      S2 Avant in restoration
      S3 Sportback daily
      Terrecan parts collector

Comment

I'll get my coat...

Comment

Carparts4less -ignition leads for a friends Hyundai -£33 vs £66 on ECP and GSF...

Comment

Working...
          X