Euro car parts sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro car parts sale

Just picked up 6 Mann oil filters with free delivery for £18! They are half price if you use the code SALE70
    Should keep me going a while
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

I presume everyone knows about Carparts4less? The same company, different website and much lower prices than Euro. And they have 12.5-15% off every weekend too. Sometimes still not as cheap as GSF with the 58-60% discount they do every weekend. Anyone else noticed that GSF have got much better at sending the right parts recently? They used to drive me insane!

Comment

Originally posted by jp_paul View Post
      I presume everyone knows about Carparts4less? The same company, different website and much lower prices than Euro. And they have 12.5-15% off every weekend too. Sometimes still not as cheap as GSF with the 58-60% discount they do every weekend. Anyone else noticed that GSF have got much better at sending the right parts recently? They used to drive me insane!
      They are over £30 for the same 6 filters. I don't normally buy from any of these anymore but thought this was an exceptional deal
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

I'll get my coat...

Comment

Carparts4less -ignition leads for a friends Hyundai -£33 vs £66 on ECP and GSF...

Comment

Working...
          X