No announcement yet.

Stuff the EU!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very fair and nuanced point there Steve as always, and kind of what I try and say a few post's back regarding all company's having bad egg's....

However I'd forgotten all about the scandalous way a good number of Post Masters were treated a few year ago, that was awful, I wonder if they ever got any sort of compensation? I shall have to look that up now you've mentioned it.

I have had a two bad experience's with Hermes a long time ago, which led to me falling out with Interparcel and I now can't use them as booking agent.

To cut a long story short Hermes 'lost' two quite valuable packages I sent (not car parts). Interparcel paided out insurance money then decided it wasn't their fault after all and wanted it back. To which I told them to get stuffed.

As it happens Chris is doing me a big favor and helping me get both packages to their recipient's by circumventing the EU red tape, which is hugely appreciated.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Glad to hear something has been sorted out and its heartening to hear there are a good number of decent folk lurking on this forum to help balance out the delivery company workers who damage the reputations of who they work for.

Comment

Working...
      X