Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

morons in slower "fast" cars that wont take a hint!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morons in slower "fast" cars that wont take a hint!

having a bit of a whinge here lads/lasses............

just started using my a4 as my daily for a few weeks again and im already sick of muppets in astra VXR`s and Focus RS`s n the likes sitting on my bumper, me leaving them dead in the water and then still have there bell ends trying their luck!

do you lads who use S2`s as dailys have this?

my A4 is very very low with big wheels, other than that it looks standard, why me? lol

oh and bonnet pins, but 99% of the time they dont see the front before they give it the biggun :corey:

1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
    1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
    BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Never. My avant is completely invisible to sporty lads and police thankfully. I suspect they just see an old Audi with big wheels. Wouldnt have it any other way
    91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
    93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
    94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

I get in my avant, usually because I have just gone past them exiting a corner or a roundabout :mischeif: ,
      then I get the I will show you and of course they don't.

Comment

They do try... They fail
        Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

I think they're probably trying to get past you rather than race you and "trying their luck"

I can't imagine an A4 would put up much of a fight against a VXR or RS, i know my homefried s2 coupe struggled against a VXR, and managed to pass >1 lepton.
          S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

His a4 is an aan though....

Comment

I just let them go, I have nothing to prove

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                I just let them go, I have nothing to prove
                Ditto.... well said that man...
                Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic View Post
                  I think they're probably trying to get past you rather than race you and "trying their luck"

I can't imagine an A4 would put up much of a fight against a VXR or RS, i know my homefried s2 coupe struggled against a VXR, and managed to pass >1 lepton.
                  The astra VXR Nurburgring edition (240hp) only manages 0-60 in 6.2 seconds
                  either the VXR you came up against was tuned or your homefry was not working
                  right as my homefried avant has the local VXR Nurburgring edition no problem, granted
                  it is quite fast but off the line I just kill it as it just cant put the power down, it's the same thing out of a corner/roundabout.

Comment

Originally posted by driftin jo View Post
                    The astra VXR Nurburgring edition (240hp) only manages 0-60 in 6.2 seconds
                    either the VXR you came up against was tuned or your homefry was not working
                    right as my homefried avant has the local VXR Nurburgring edition no problem, granted
                    it is quite fast but off the line I just kill it as it just cant put the power down, it's the same thing out of a corner/roundabout.
                    Quite possible then! Good to know, thanks
                    S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

I had a black Evo 1 Intergrale right up my **** once coming up to an end of a dual carriageway, I maxed round the roundabout and cained it onto next dual and left him wondering big time.

I must admit, of all the cars i've been up against, I felt really guilty about caining this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenM View Post
                        I had a black Evo 1 Intergrale right up my **** once coming up to an end of a dual carriageway, I maxed round the roundabout and cained it onto next dual and left him wondering big time.

I must admit, of all the cars i've been up against, I felt really guilty about caining this one.
                        i did the same with a quattro(my dream car) when i was in my cavalier sri (c20xe) and i was truly disappointed whilst i was overtaken it

Comment

0-60 will always favour the quattro cars, a vxr Astra can tail a homefried avant to 120+ no problem. Their only a max of 40hp short but don't have to drag a very heavy car and 4x4 along with them

All that aside the 4 pot sounds pathetic against the noise of the 5 cylinder

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnybravo View Post
                            0-60 will always favour the quattro cars, a vxr Astra can tail a homefried avant to 120+ no problem. Their only a max of 40hp short but don't have to drag a very heavy car and 4x4 along with them

All that aside the 4 pot sounds pathetic against the noise of the 5 cylinder
                            not in my experience, 40hp more and at 100mph weight has hardly anything to do with it
                            its all about wind drag, my homefried avant easily pulls away from a vxr at 100,
                            I think you must have been a long way from 280hp or the vxr was tuned.

Comment

The vxr is not light either 1393kg kerb weight , so you have about the same power to weigh ratio but the S2 has more torque

Comment

Working...
                              X