This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraising / car event

Now alot of us get bombarded with red nose day , pudsey and all other kinds of can you help messages adverts and TV shows all the time

My son has cerebal palsy and we are trying to raise some money to help him walk in the future

you can read more about it here

http://www.justgiving.com/zakkyboy

I really dont want this to come across as a begging message as even those annoy me but if you would like to donate anything to help and want to see where your money is going then please help us

My little lad loves cars and is forever saying "dad" and "car" to me and I am also hoping to organise some sort of car related "drive for Zakk" event (as soon as the s2's ready)

Thanks again

Neil and Zakk
    NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Its not much but every little helps all the best Zakk
    95 Coupe Kingfisher ABY

Comment

Originally posted by as2q View Post
      Its not much but every little helps all the best Zakk

thankyou v much

Comment

Many thanks Sidrick and the anonymous donator from Ireland

Comment

Only little but hope it help !!
          1991 S2 3B Coupe, KW v1, solid sub frames, poly bushed, chipped, about 260 ish

Comment

Pleasure. Sorry it wasn't more.

Definitely up for a road trip to any event you organise

Comment

thanks , definately going to sort out some sort of road event although i tried it before many years ago for fun , gots loads of paid entrants but had to refund everyone once the police got wind of it

looking in to it

Comment

Id just like to wish you all the best with the fund raising. My son is 3 1/2 now and also suffers from cerebral palsy. Amazing dosn't even come close to describing these little guys. Please keep us updated on your road trip idea. I would definitely be interested in attending. I'm away from home at the minute but as soon as I'm home I will be donating. All the best Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by gc77 View Post
                  Id just like to wish you all the best with the fund raising. My son is 3 1/2 now and also suffers from cerebral palsy. Amazing dosn't even come close to describing these little guys. Please keep us updated on your road trip idea. I would definitely be interested in attending. I'm away from home at the minute but as soon as I'm home I will be donating. All the best Gary.
                  Thanks I really appreciate that.

they truly are amazing , Along the way so far I have met many parents in the same situation striving to find the money to give there little ones the best chance of walking and not being bound to a chair, unfortunately we have been through all the UK health options and have been knocked back at getting little zakk SDR treatment through the NHS.

So as the just giving page shows the target is £60,000 to be able to take him to the USA for this treatment.

I have realised now there is no way most normal people can raise these funds alone so hence the fundraising begins.

I remember a little lady on another forum audi srs i belive called Karis who went through the same treatment
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/SDR4Ka...585792?fref=ts

with the help of many donators she managed to get her surgery and is coming on leaps and bounds

Many thanks again if you can donate or promote either will get us on our way

Comment

Thank you Vinny for the donation

Comment

Is it to cheeky to ask for this to be sticky'd?

Comment

and another and a bump
                        Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by irishs2 View Post
                          and another and a bump
                          Thankyou v much

here is the little guy happy as ever

Comment

sticky applied
                            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

What a happy little fella, not sure if I clicked the right buttons just tried to donate, not much but hope it helps. Would love to be involved in any S2 related fundraisers, any excuse to take the car out for the day

Comment

Working...
                              X