Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Values these days

hi all,
    i understand if this is removed or I get roasted over this now, as everything’s different now I’ve been away from forum for couple years..

mate of mine had my Nothelle s2 avant and all it’s parts off me but now needs to get rid and recoup some money..
    what is the value of the main items these days ABY engine/box etc..
    or what shell would be worth as the cars have rocketed recently I noticed but obviously this is a car in bits and the shell is stripped on a dolly frame so not worth the amount the cars are these days..

i would post on the for sale section but with no price that’s breaking the rules..

I would build the car back up and sell as a complete car - they are worth more than the sum of their parts these days - thankfully. Quite how much will really depend on condition.

If rebuilding it is no option, then I'd say its pretty rare to see S2 parts for sale these days and I know in Europe prices have gone crazy so really you can charge what you like.

HTH
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Rebuilding is no option or he would do it.. but the amount that needs to be raise to not make a loss is low for him compared to what I actually lost.. looking at someone selling a aby engine and gearbox for 2500 on continent seemed high for me earlier but might well be true then and would nearly cover costs... is the market still going well in Uk or is it all going over to our EU friends now?

Comment

Or maybe try to sell as a kit of parts. A tidy Avant is worth mate 15k now and will be 29 in a couple of years. A Nothelle is very rare.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

See how much that coupe shell went for on eBay. Over £2k. Worth what people want to pay. Same with engines etc. Supply and demand

Comment

Yea nothelles are rare and nothelle avants even more so.. I know he would want to sell the lot together.. if you guys know anyone! Until he decides on a price can’t put it in for sale section

Comment

I have been trying to get a price worked out in my head for when I put my S2 avant up for sale in spring. Are the current cars that are advertised for about £15k selling? I know RS2's have shot up in money over the last few years!

Comment

I know you'll get a bit more on top if you flog me your wheels before you sell it Andy
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by andy j View Post
                  I have been trying to get a price worked out in my head for when I put my S2 avant up for sale in spring. Are the current cars that are advertised for about £15k selling? I know RS2's have shot up in money over the last few years!
                  One of the most telling signs for me was when the cricket green ABY coupe went up for sale on here for £15k. 55k miles and about as good as you are likely to get. It didn't sell. You then have the various cars that have been for sale for ever for a price that clearly isn't realistic or they would have sold. I personally think approaching 15k for the green ABY was reasonable but there are not many out there that good IMO.

It will sell for what someone is prepared to pay for it. I would advertise it for 2k more than the minimum you would accept for it and invite serious offers. It will find its price

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                    I know you'll get a bit more on top if you flog me your wheels before you sell it Andy
                    Or you could buy my car for the current going rate of £15K and swap wheels. Then sell the car on for £15k and you have yourself a free set of BBS LM's bargain! So we got a deal?

Comment

haha, touche
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I'm just struggling to get into my head that not that long ago if you were asking £8/9k for an S2 you were told you were dreaming. Having said that I have never been in a position where I have had a car that appreciated during my ownership. Not complaining because I will get money back I have spent on keeping the car on the road. I do also get that they are only worth what someone will pay for It! It's just strange concept to me!

Comment

I think we all find ourselves in a very unusual situation where our super cars are rising in value but the fact of the matter is that NONE of them are selling?? I am the 1st one to be shouting saying these cars should be worth more purely based on how rare they are now and how few there are on the road and taking into fact that RS2s have shot up and same with the UR Quattros. I saw Martins superb cricket green S2 Coupe and I like to think mine is a good example and a few people who have seen my car will agree but this one was simply beautiful so much so that I thought about buying and keeping for 5 years to sell on for an easy 30k!!

Now a Nothelle Avant has to be worth a small fortune so much so that its probably worth spending a good 5-6k putting it right?

Comment

Beginning to wonder what my CQ20V is worth, given there are NO Audi Coupe Quattro's on ebay at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
                              Beginning to wonder what my CQ20V is worth, given there are NO Audi Coupe Quattro's on ebay at all...
                              I sometimes wonder what a similar condition/mileage 20VCQ is worth compared to an S2 ?

Comment

Working...
                              X