Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autodoc.co.uk - add your bad experiences here

Hello everyone!

We know you were waiting for it! We now sell the parts for the trucks!
    You may see all the information from our website.
    We are waiting for you!
    https://trucks.autodoc.co.uk/

on a classic car forum for a specific make and model, I am sure not many people were waiting for news of you selling truck parts
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Dear Autodoc.
      Sort out your customer services for after sales and you will get far more business.
      I waited two months for a refund after you sent the wrong part last time and I had to escalate to Paypal.
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Tell you what I’m waiting for - the ****ing refund I’ve been waiting for from you for 5 weeks you useless bunch of **** sucking *****. Go **** yourselves.

I now go out of my way to tell people not to use you - ever. Prices are cheap because you don’t have any stock despite the lies you purport on your piece of **** website. Your business is a stain on the industry. If I was you I’d be looking for a bridge to jump off. F U C K Y O U
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Not just me then! I ordered a pair of Sachs front dampers for the A6 back in June, When they arrived I had one front and one rear! They argeed to collect the rear one and refunded the money in store credit, so I had to order another and pay postage again. When it arrived it was the right box, but the wrong damper inside. Once again they refunded the money in credit but not the postage cost.

We're now in November and I still don't have the correct damper. Useless c**ts
          sigpic
          1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
          1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
          1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Bet they are wishing they never attempted it now!

Comment

Never used them coz off the bad problems I have heard there customers have had. They sound like a shower of sh~t to me. I really don't think Autodoc can do anything to make things better for there customers. Maybe close down. That's a thought.

Comment

It's a shame really because they sell loads of parts for our cars that nobody in the UK stocks. I've ordered more parts since the damper incident and to be fair they've arrived on time and been correct, so I'll still be using them despite the bad customer service.
                sigpic
                1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Thing is they’re don’t stock anything. They list every part from every manufacturer, then they try and source it once you’ve ordered it. Half the time they can’t get the parts at all and then they try and mug you off with cheap pattern parts or they keep your money for weeks or months while you fight to get a refund.
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I’ve bought quite a few bits and always been ok, I’m obviously on borrowed time...

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                    sigpic

Comment

I bet he wishes he never came on here now!!

I've ordered parts for the A2 from them going to find out if they're any good now.
                      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                      96 URS6 plus speck estate
                      94 2.6 80 Avant
                      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

WOW I don't think I will be using this company for any parts EVER!!!! I also have to say what the F U C K is the point of trying to advertise that they sell truck parts on a car forum beats me?? Not just unreliable but also thick! Not a great combination

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                          Tell you what I’m waiting for - the ****ing refund I’ve been waiting for from you for 5 weeks you useless bunch of **** sucking *****. Go **** yourselves.

I now go out of my way to tell people not to use you - ever. Prices are cheap because you don’t have any stock despite the lies you purport on your piece of **** website. Your business is a stain on the industry. If I was you I’d be looking for a bridge to jump off. F U C K Y O U
                          Don't hold back Alex!

Comment

I've used them a couple of times now and not had any issues, luck must have been on my side.

Comment

Working...
                            X