Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low mileage 1995 s2 for sale

Check it out on autotrader uk.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 10 photos.

Have you seen the asking price
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

I might be wrong, but I'm sure I've seen that reg on here before and I'm sure I've seen that car looking a lot less pretty...

Huge pet hate of mine with car ads, 1 sentence worth of description when trying to flog a car for 20k.

Comment

I recognise that plate from somewhere too.

The guys a dreamer, pisses me right off when you see these idiots trying their luck.

Don't me wrong I am happy that S2 prices are on the up, but they are not yet as desirable as RS2's or UR,WR or RR quattros.

Just my oppinon.

Comment

Originally posted by sidrick View Post
          Huge pet hate of mine with car ads, 1 sentence worth of description when trying to flog a car for 20k.
          Agreed. Ditto crusty wheels that are screaming out for a refurb, mis-matched tyres front-to-back, Chinese crap on the rear.....
          B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Thanks guys for your support, I’m actually trying to sell my fathers beloved car for him which I personally spent over 10k restoring a couple of years ago. Maybe you should come and see it? Wasn’t expecting such a battering from fellow s2 enthusiasts. Just my thoughts, and I can guarantee you it hasn’t been seen before, very regrettable sale.

Comment

Originally posted by s2ken View Post
              Thanks guys for your support, I’m actually trying to sell my fathers beloved car for him which I personally spent over 10k restoring a couple of years ago. Maybe you should come and see it? Wasn’t expecting such a battering from fellow s2 enthusiasts. Just my thoughts, and I can guarantee you it hasn’t been seen before, very regrettable sale.
              No offence intended. I don't think anyone realised you were the seller. Your fathers car looks really very good but unfortunately you don't often get back what you spend on these cars. I've spent over £12k on mine in the last year and it hasn't been painted yet. Mikes2 just sold his nice Avant for £7k and I wouldn't expect to get much more for mine! There is an immaculate late S2 with 94k miles for sale in NI and the seller has offered it to Forum members for £10k!
              Nothelle S2 Avant
              Black Ur project
              Ocianic Ur project gone
              S2 Coupe project gone
              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

...and a bad advert is a bad advert... irrespective of being a nice car or not. Just sayin'...
                Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Grey? Looks a lovely example but my eyes must be decieving me.

Comment

Is £16500 really too much money to be asking for a very low mileage S2 on N plate with one previous owner and had a big restoration job done just a few years ago? I say GLWS mate these S2s are bloody rare cars now and are slowly heading up in value

Comment

It looks clean ! although I do wonder why it needed a respray with so few miles on it. I don't think anyone ment to offend anyone. The lads know the values off the cars and this is top end money it deserves better photos and description before someone comes to see it Only my thoughts as a fellow S2 enthusiast. Good luck with the sale Kindest regards Lynn

Comment

Respray is 6 to 8 k easily, plus all the parts. Wouldn't be worth the extra after
                        1996 Audi S2 - 295bhp and 326lb/ft - Complete Rebuild Project

1994 Audi 80 - 2.0 8v (slow but reliable!)

Comment

So this is a for sale ad as well? Not in the for sale section, no description, telling us to find it ourselves on Autotrader? Bloody Nora!

Comment

A very good, low mileage (100k miles or less) Coupe or Avant has to be 15-20k now.
                            Rs2s are twice to 3 times that.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                              A very good, low mileage (100k miles or less) Coupe or Avant has to be 15-20k now.
                              Rs2s are twice to 3 times that.
                              Say we're not talking about this particular example, what makes you say that?

Silly season looks to have been and gone and good, driven examples seem to be around the 7k mark, give or take a little. That seems about right. I'm talking sale prices, not what they were last seen on eBay for. I've been in the market recently so have kept an eye on most examples.

If we're talking something that was so low mileage and mint condition that it'd appeal to a collector, maybe, or something with documentation and photos of a professional restoration, maybe, but in todays market I just can't see that kind of money for a 'normal' S2.

Comment

Working...
                              X