• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidrick View Post
    Lovely pics
    Thanks mate

Comment

Saw some of these of Fb Anthony. Great pics of the car and of a great place.
      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
        Saw some of these of Fb Anthony. Great pics of the car and of a great place.
        Thanks Mark you fancy stretching those legs on that gorgeous S6 of yours for the Scotland trip??!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Thanks Mark you fancy stretching those legs on that gorgeous S6 of yours for the Scotland trip??!!
          I'd love to Anthony, i really would genuinely, just can't do it all at once too much on ATM. The next time i meet up with you guys, and it's never far from my mind, will be with a fully refreshed S6.

However,......... i'm up in the highlands in a matter of weeks with the family for a whole 7 days in the A2 Fsi. Can't wait ! Going to do most of what we did on the Epic Autumn tour 2015 through the Cairngorms route then split at Lairg up the remote A836 to Tongue, along the top and down the whole of the west coast. Have fun on your tour Anthony, looking forward to the pics!
          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

I think you better provide some photos as well lol!! That’s a stunning route your going

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post

However,......... i'm up in the highlands in a matter of weeks with the family for a whole 7 days in the A2 Fsi. Can't wait ! Going to do most of what we did on the Epic Autumn tour 2015 through the Cairngorms route then split at Lairg up the remote A836 to Tongue, along the top and down the whole of the west coast. Have fun on your tour Anthony, looking forward to the pics!
              Great week that will be, enjoy. Don't forget to post the photos here

Comment

Originally posted by Henkjan View Post

Great week that will be, enjoy. Don't forget to post the photos here

Thanks, willl do Henkjan.
                94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Just a little over a year since I had this holiday and did this road trip and by god how times have changed hope everyone is staying safe. Once things get back to some form of normality I will be doing this again might be with the A6 but I just remember it was the highlight of 2019

Comment

Working...
                  X