V8 Coupe valuation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V8 Coupe valuation?

Not a fan of these threads but I’m struggling to gauge what my 4.2 coupe quattro would be worth.
    I don’t really want to sell but I need another project to tinker about with and selling up could influence what I end up buying.
    Realistically what asking price do you think I should start at?
    As these conversions go I’d like to think it’s one of the better ones, runs and drives well with no overheating etc, paintwork issues are the only thing that lets it down.

If you got an hour or so to waste please have a read of my build thread and let me know what you think.

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-coupe-quattro

I've no idea but I'm sure it's value would go up after taking interested parties for a spin in it! ​​​​​

The build thread is also a great record for any prospective buyer to look through. The problems with conversions is that they are a grey area and very much subject to 'differences' in the care and attention to detail the builder puts into it. Anyone interested will see from your build thread how well it is done and should be reassured it is worth the value you end up asking for it.

Some good quality photos, video, sounds both in car and out will help market it. Inline 5 is the engine note you link to coupes but the v8 can have just as much character, just people don't seem to consider it.

Best of luck, it's a cracking job.

Comment

Its a shame to see you thinking of selling it, I was enjoying following your progress and seeing where you was going with it.

Comment

Working...
      X