Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16” urquattro replica wheels

Picture is to gain your interest !

might be of interest to some guys one here .
    we are currently seeing positive feedback so it looks like it’s going ahead .

We have a opportunity as a Community to get a set of 16 inch Ronal replica Wheels into production .
    These will be cast wheels made by 3SDM a we established wheel manufacturer.
    It will require a minimum of 20 sets for a production run , I have no lead time on them yet as these would have to be per sold for this to go ahead .
    At the price of 20 sets it works out cheeper then buying 215 50 15 tyres for our 15” so for me it’s a no brainer.
    And with going 16” it gives you the opportunity to use bigger break calipers and discs.
    I will leave the last email for clarity from Dylan at 3SDM with prices .

To develop the wheel in 16x8.0 ET 24 cast, we are looking at the following scenario;

20 sets pre-sold - unit cost £165ea
    40 sets pre-sold - unit cost £120ea
    80 sets pre-sold - unit cost £95ea
    plus local taxes and shipping

Wheels fully painted white or silver (minimum colour run of 10 sets per colour)

This is based on production in an OEM level factory, not cheap chinese rubbish.

I hope you all jump on bored as I would like to get this off the ground for all to enjoy.

Kind regards john 

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Already registered interest on FB for 10 wheels in silver
      sigpic_________
      Rob

Comment

Thank you for your support

Comment

https://www.3sdm.co.uk/shop/alloy-wh...-urq-campaign/

Comment

Hi John. Would you be able to speak to your wheel guys about the small detail. When it comes to payment you are paying for one wheel instead of of one set.
            sigpic_________
            Rob

Comment

You are paying for the full set mate when donating on the 3sdm page buddy

Comment

Yea Buddy Bud, but some might want to have 5 wheels. As a SPARE.

Comment

Yep, I would like to have 5 wheels too,
                  I've also noticed that on the payment page you are paying for the one wheel which doesn't look right ?

Comment

Originally posted by urquattrob81 View Post
                    Yep, I would like to have 5 wheels too,
                    I've also noticed that on the payment page you are paying for the one wheel which doesn't look right ?
                    The picture is just for attention and not the wheel on offer , it will be a 100% scale model of a 15” wheel .

kind regards john.

Comment

Working...
                    X