No announcement yet.

New Audi tradition shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why they dont add some metadata to enable some more advanced searching is beyond me. It is still a ball-ache to use in my view. I did notice some parts were not as horrifically priced as others
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Yes the indexing system is quite lacking. Shifting through 80 pages regarding engine parts which aren't related to an S2 is beyond daunting.
      1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

The only quick way to do it is to find out the part number on etka or 7zap and enter it in the search bar on tradition without any spaces.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

You'd think they'd implement web based ETKA in much the same way as the many illicit parts catalogues we know of and use.
          What do we know eh?

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
            The only quick way to do it is to find out the part number on etka or 7zap and enter it in the search bar on tradition without any spaces.
            yip, that's the way I do it as well..
            96 UrS6
            96 UrS6 Avant
            Previous:
            '87 coupe quattro, '85 90 quattro
            '95 S2 Avant '89, 200 quattro 1b
            '00 Allroad 2.7T, '02 S6 V8 Avant

'96 A6 2.5 TDI quattro Avant.

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Apparently closing tonight for a few days update!
                if you need something, best get it today.
                Last time they updated, site was shut for most for 18 months!!!
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

RS2 badges were on the 'new parts added' list and 27euros in case anyone is in need of a new one. S4 badges were 41 euros, go figure
                  sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by rynaqui View Post
                    Yes the indexing system is quite lacking. Shifting through 80 pages regarding engine parts which aren't related to an S2 is beyond daunting.
                    ^^absolutely
                    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I can log in etc. but still can not "check out". It just cycles me back to "Personal" tab... how did you guys manage to fix it? 4-5 emails back/fourth with AT and they are cluless..
                      www.quattro.ca
                      B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
                      B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Worked for me yesterday and there must be a bug as it never added anything for postage
                        Nothelle S2 Avant
                        Black Ur project
                        Ocianic Ur project gone
                        S2 Coupe project gone
                        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                          Worked for me yesterday and there must be a bug as it never added anything for postage
                          Thats some luck. Shipping to NZ cost me a bit haha.

Originally posted by ralleyquattro View Post
                          I can log in etc. but still can not "check out". It just cycles me back to "Personal" tab... how did you guys manage to fix it? 4-5 emails back/fourth with AT and they are cluless..
                          As for getting it to work, I just tried again a couple of weeks later and it just happened to work. Although the problem I was having is different to yours.

Comment

Tradition site is working fine now, but watch out as shipping costs are expensive so wait until you need multiple parts as cost of shipping is much lower then. Also any main Audi dealer can now register with Tradition and supply any parts from them.
                            Last edited by gearoid; 17 April 2020, 13:08.

Comment

Well unfortunately my package sat in a DHL warehouse for 2 weeks then got sent back to Audi. Email from Audi Tradition states they can't send me items in the current situation.

That sucks

Comment

That's weird. I ordered something really mundane the other day (garden chairs) from a large UK supplier and it actually came from a warehouse in Germany. Arrived in 3 days, though the courier was DPD not DHL.

Comment

Working...
                                X