20 Years today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Years today!!

Well today is a bit of a landmark on the 27/10/2000 we bought our gorgeous S2 from Audi’s Liverpool dealership. Never ever thought 20 years later I would still have this amazing car. Plenty ups and downs over the years currently on a down as sorting the intercooler issue out. I always remember looking at this S2 and a BMW M3 same year. So happy I choose the S2! Lol. Hopefully many more adventures ahead.
    0A3B4B89-DAB3-4D61-A43E-058A80DE71F3.jpeg

Happy S2 Birthday! They can try your patience sometimes, but ultimately, when you get back out in them, there is nothing like it...

Enjoy!
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

How're you getting on resolving the IC issue?

Comment

Great looking car and you must be confident the handbrake is in good shape to park like that near water! I've been woken a couple of times by a neighbour to say my car was in the middle of the road. Its not even a particularly steep driveway

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
          Happy S2 Birthday! They can try your patience sometimes, but ultimately, when you get back out in them, there is nothing like it...

Enjoy!
          Thank you. They certainly can lol. 20 years on and still not bored.

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
            How're you getting on resolving the IC issue?
            Very slow John looks like am going down custom route with help from Alex Clayton.

Comment

Originally posted by steve briance View Post
              Great looking car and you must be confident the handbrake is in good shape to park like that near water! I've been woken a couple of times by a neighbour to say my car was in the middle of the road. Its not even a particularly steep driveway
              Lol I always park in gear leant my lesson the hard way with my previous Coupe when it rolled off the drive and hit the wall at the bottom. I wasn’t happy. But that photo was a rare opportunity near the water at Kielder.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                Well today is a bit of a landmark on the 27/10/2000 we bought our gorgeous S2 from Audi’s Liverpool dealership. Never ever thought 20 years later I would still have this amazing car. Plenty ups and downs over the years currently on a down as sorting the intercooler issue out. I always remember looking at this S2 and a BMW M3 same year. So happy I choose the S2! Lol. Hopefully many more adventures ahead.
                0A3B4B89-DAB3-4D61-A43E-058A80DE71F3.jpeg
                Brilliant stuff Anthony. Love it. I know this has been debated here many times, but I bet more S2 owners have had their S2 for more than 10 years than less.
                85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Oh definitely Ian!! They are very addictive cars and probably only get moved on if they absolutely have to.

Comment

Congrats! Hard to believe I've had mine 11 years now!

Comment

Awesome! I'm at 16.5 years now...
                      Cheers'en, AndyC
                      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

3 months to 20 years with mine!

Comment

Congratulations Anthony! I wish I had more places to drive mine like you guys have in the UK. Malta sucks for driving honestly. I am at 8 years with mine now..
                          1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
                            Congrats! Hard to believe I've had mine 11 years now!
                            Thanks mate. 11 years is still along time to!

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                              Awesome! I'm at 16.5 years now...
                              Wow long time also!! And thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X